Ratings for Dr. Clifford Cooper

Submitted November 4, 2014

Has been family doctor for 30 years and has always come through for us no matter what. Even when my mom died after battling 14 years of breast cancer Dr. Cooper was there for my family on a professional and personal level. More doctors should be like him and my family are not millionaires or of means.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Cooper cares more about giving NY Jets patients tours and preferential treatment than treating actual patients, especially those of us who happen not to be millionaires.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

clifford cooper missed my diagnosis after me complaining of acid reflux & would not refer me for a endoscopy. when i changed mds, i had a severe erosion in my esophogus from the meds he gave me for osteoporosis

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

I've been going to Dr. Cooper for almost 10 years. He's super nice, attentive, caring and willing to find out information if he doesn't know the answer to a question. He always gets back to me with answers to my questions, even if i leave those questions with an assistant of his. -- I'd recommend Dr. Cooper to anyone who asked.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

Dr. Clifford Cooper's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1981)

GHI