Ratings for Dr. F. Stephen Moore

I am ao have tried several times to get through to the nurse, and lady that schedules the appoint? Ends, and and several other staff there at the Brazelton hospital only to get an answering machine SO I can started calling back and the girl that answers the phone got to where she would hang up on on me everytime or put me on hold for ungodly amounts of time.. She would get really smart mouthed and tell me to leave a message and someone would call me back in which nobody Allen Mr back but stephany and if I didn't hear that one I was sol. I like all the doctors but they need to get on the staff about treating the patients like people.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I have liver disease and have been under dr moore's care since 2004. He and his staff have been most helpful, knowledgeable and very kind. Having little to zero knowledge of my disease when I started going to Dr Moore I was very scared. He immediately had tests run to find out how much, if any permanent damage had been done. He was able to put my ease by "yes, you have an ongoing liver disease but with sensible life choices and care you should live a normal life span". He has never talked down to me or tried to make me feel badly because the disease I have is usually contracted by drug abuse. I trust him and rely on him for up to date info on the cure for my particular disease. I cannot say enough good about this doctor/man. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

I had lab work done through Gainesville Gastroenterologist with Dr. Moore. He told me I needed to have a colonoscopy. His office told me that my blood and stool was normal, which was not the case. Had I known that my stool lab indicated other problems, I would have made the choice to take care of that before going to the extreme of a colonoscoopy for which I wasn't due. I wasn't given that choice. I called back again before the scheduled procedure with other stomach concerns that really had to do with the problem my lab indicated. The nurse never even told him of these problems. She just asked if I might have gallbladder problems, and he said my symptoms didn't indicate such. She didn't even bother to tell him my symptoms. He admitted all of this to me. By the time I saw him for the follow-up from the colonoscopy, I had discovered the problem and was on medciation that was already taking care of it. He apologized, charged me for everything. I should have had a choice.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

flag | Submitted August 17, 2008

Very warm and helpful made me feel at ease

flag | Submitted March 8, 2008

Very helpful. Staff was great all the way to management.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

Dr. F. Stephen Moore's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1976)

Advantra