Ratings for Dr. Mark S. Takagishi

Amazing doctor! Couldn't ask for a nicer, smarter and thorough pediatrician for your children.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Excellent doctor! Took care of our baby in the hospital and did so with compassion and competence!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Dr. T ROCKS!!! Very helpful, thorough...takes time to answer all questions. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

Dr. T has been our children's pediatrician. He is really excellent.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr. T was my son's peditrician for many years. My son Ryan was a severely disabled child and Dr. T was my support thru many difficult dicisions I had to make. He treated my son with nothing but respect , concern and care. I totally trusted his advice and care and I never second guessed his advice and treatment. My son Ryan has since passed on and I will always remember how it touched me that Dr. T. came to the funeral home to pay his respects. He is the best around and I wish all Doctors were so special as this fine man! God Bless Dr. T.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

An excellent pediatrician. Very good care and very thorough. My children love him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

From a parent of a chronically ill child Dr T is the best and most knowledgeable in this area.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2007

Dr. T is our son's pediatrician, and we love him! He is always very gentle, very kind and very patient and listens to all our concerns -- and being new parents, we have a lot of them! He never makes us feel silly for worrying, either. The staff at Lansing Peds is wonderful, as well.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

very helpful, friendly, good rapport with kids, knowledgeable. He listens to mother's intuitions even if medical evidence doesn't fully present itself. Works great with other doctors to care for his patients. Knows when to defer to other specialists.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2007

Dr. Mark S. Takagishi's Credentials

• Univ Of Hi John A Burns Sch Of Med, Honolulu Hi 96822 (Grad. 1975)