Ratings for Dr. Peter G. Malmquist

office is a huge mess,I don't care to discuss other peoples problems and could not understand having to go back every e months to get routine prescriptions renewed

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

This is what I consider a real doctor. He's compassionate, and actually listens to his patients. He and his wife make you feel like an old friend each time you go to his office. Anyone not seeing this doctor is truly missing out on what a real doctor is and does.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Malmquist for many years. He is the best. The care of his patients is number one. I have been through quite a few difficult health issues and he has been right there fighting along with me. He treats his patients with respect and talks to them in a caring and informative fashion. His wife is very careing as well. I have seen posts referring to the office as a mess. That is due to the fact that the two of them do it all - and manage to keep things straight. They are wonderful people who I consider friends as well as my health care providers!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

this doctor is very compasionate about others, unlike doctors around nowadays. Dr. malmquist has always taken care of his patients needs no matter what the office looks like! that office looks that way because the malmquists' work around the clock after Dr's hours.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

doctor had wife working as receptionist and talked to patient about one anothers problems.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Very good Doctor. He is serious about your health needs.I have been seeing this doctor for years. He has helped me through some really hard times with my health. I still see Dr Peter Malmquist and plan to continue.He knows his job and is a good listenor.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

The office and files are a mess. I do not see how cleint files do not get mixed up. He. is wonderful but his office help needs to stay at the BOy's Scout Office and let a more professional person step in.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2007

Dr. Peter G. Malmquist's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1978)

Oxford