Ratings for Dr. Suresh Patel

My wife had to have some teeth pulled as she was in incredible pain. Dr. Patel came in on a Sunday at 7:30 at night on his day off and took care of my wife!! Who does this nowadays ?? Dr. Patel did!!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

Love, love, love this dentist! Started seeing Dr. Patel after several bad experiences with a couple other dentists. So glad that I did. Dr. Patel fixed the mistakes of previous dentist and we have continued with him ever since (3 years now). My children go here too and just adore him and his staff. Root canals, teeth extractions, cavities filled, cleanings...never a tear! They actually look forward to seeing him. I highly recommend Dr. Patel for complete family dentistry.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

I am so scared of dentists and Dr Patel and his staff are wonderful--they truly cater to cowards like myself. His hygienist is just as wonderful as he is. Overall--excellent practice!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

The best dentist we have had ever! He is very skilled, highly knowledgable, and is very nice! My son's wisdom tooth had to be removed and Dr. Patel made it so easy. My son was perfectly fine afterwards.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2007