Ratings for Dr. Timothy B. Garner

Dr. Ganer performed surgery on me in 1997 and I quickly resumed an extremely active life after being unable to move from my bed for 5 days. 2017 I ruptured another disc and he took care of me again. I highly recommend him and on top of it his staff is 5 star. This how medical care should be for everyone!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Love love love this man. Had to have emergency surgery on my neck. He was wonderful. I trust him completely. I have had no problems since my surgery. I am so thankful for his care and knowledge. Would recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Fantastic and dedicated physician! Dr. Garner is not only expert in his field, but focused on what is best for his patient. I trust him completely with my care and that of my family.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

This staff and Dr. Garner is absolutely the best I have seen. I have had back surgery and have called requesting messages to be given to Dr. Garner. The staff acted promptly and he responded better than I could have imagined he would. I recommend this office very highly. Sue.Thomasson- Johnston County Inspections Dept.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

YOU ARE NOT A NUMBER WITH THIS DOC. VERY CARING AND ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS. HE HELPED MY BACK.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Love this man! He is Great! Very attentive, compationate and Caring! Great care!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

During my consultation with Dr. Garner, I brought a list of questions, of which he answered 99% of before I got a chance to ask. Dr. Garner is VERY knowledgeable, experienced & CARES about his patients. He worked with me to explore non-surgical options before it became evident surgery was the only answer for my affliction. He performed a surgery to correct 2 herniated discs (that a different surgeon had bungled 3 years prior). My back has been in GREAT shape since my surgery 7 years ago. I believe one of the reasons was he made sure I received vital post-operative physical therapy. I have recommended him numerous times over the years and HIGHLY recommend him to anyone needing a neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

great neurosurgeon, I would definitely let him perform sugery on me again if needed. Very compassionate Dr, he is sympathetic to his patients needs and most of all when you say you are in pain he believes you.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Dr. Timothy B. Garner's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1989)

• BCBS Illinois