Ratings for Dr. Cynthia McCaleb

I booked Dr. McCaleb's first physical of the day. She was almost an hour late but spent 2 hours with me for the physical. A week after my appointment, I called to check on my results but staff told me that I could only get them if I booked another appointment. I was not informed of this at my first visit, and I didn't have any more time off from work. I just started a new job, so asked if my results could be sent either by fax, email, mail, or over the phone. They refused and said that is not their policy. I said that this policy was never explained to me, and asked for any other way to obtain my results. After three more phone calls over the next month, both the office staff and the doctor herself refused to release my results unless I came in. One office person said: "If we tell you over the phone, then we won't be able to charge you." I still have not received my results. Stay away from Dr. McCaleb's office!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

Dr MCCaleb is wonderful but as everyone else has noted you will have to wait and wait to actually see her. You will wait at least an hour to see her after your scheduled appointment time. That being said she really does spend a lot of time with her patients making sure to answer all questions. The staff is at best cold and at worst rude and incompetent. I wish some aspects were better, I guess in this healthcare environment you can't get it all ...

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

The waiting time in this office is around 20 minutes for the nurse to check on your vitals and then 30 minutes inside the room for the doctor to see you. I came to this office with persistent pain in different parts of my body and the doctor was unable to diagnose. She was literally googling on the internet for sympthoms of diferent types of diseases and asking if I had these or that. I could do that by myself at home, save $25 copay and without having to wait 50 min to see a doctor. If you want to be pampered she is great at that but if you want an answer for your illness, she might not be able to give you a solution unless its just a common cold or sore throat. About the staff. I hope this helps. Thanks.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

I LOVE Dr McCaleb! She is THE Best and no one cares more. Nice staff, too!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Best dr I have ever been too. You have to wait a little while to see her but once you do, she is the best. Very caring and knowledgeable and staff is fantastic. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

AMAZING doctor. The office has a new staff, and everything is perfect now. Dr McCaleb is a blessing to anyone who is lucky enough to know her. Overall, an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Dr. McCaleb is very knowledgeable and thorough. She takes time to answer all questions completely. I feel that she genuinely cares about my well being. She gives the information needed to take responsibility for my health. When I make an appointment, I give myself plenty of time and bring a book to read, as I imagine she gives this level of attention to all her patients as needed. I am prepared to wait for this level of care.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

Dr. McCaleb and her new staff are FANTASTIC!!!! She is the Dr in town and her staff are above the rest!! I was well taken care of there..only a minimal amount of time to wait. The new Nurse (A) is THE BEST!!!! I would not recommend ANYONE else because she actually SPENDS TIME with her patients and is VERY, VERY thorough.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

Dr. McCaleb is not doing to well. First, she misdiagnosis that I had cataract in my right eye 12/08. She has had a major surgery 12/08 and after that surgery she has not been the same. She has had just one nurse running the office. She is going through a mid-life crisis. Her nurse is overworked and she caters to Dr. McCaleb. Treating Dr. McCaleb like she is a child. I took the Merck prescription form to her office. Three weeks latter, Dr. McCaleb had not signed the form so I could get my prescription free. The nurse never called me back about the cholesterol prescription. She finally got a receptionist in the office and I told her she would not be working for McCaleb long. Dr. McCaleb is slow, late and I feel she needs a much needed rest. Very unprofessional office. She has had a big turnover in staff. It is like pulling teeth to get prescriptions fill. To bad, but this is an accident waiting to happen. I love you and I will pray for you Dr. McCaleb. HELP SOMEBODY!!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

Dr. Cynthia McCaleb's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1999)