Ratings for Dr. Harry H. Rinehart

The best doctor, highly respected and knowledgable. Also innovative and willing to do whats needed for the patient.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

I'm sorry, but the guy's a JERK. he told me to lose weight, I lost weight. he told me to quit smoking, I quit smoking but gained weight and he got all bent about it (there are more examples, but no space). he's more interested in pushing prescriptions than in trying to figure out what is wrong.. didn't listen, is pompous and arrogant, and pushed a questionable diet. but most of all, he didn't give me the respect enough to listen. it's as if he had his judgement all typed up before he even saw me. and I'm sorry, but if I can't trust my doctor, I'll die IN A GUTTER before I'll subject myself to that. I could get my OMMP permit for close to FREE by seeing him, and instead, I choose to pay the clinic in portland $120. (1/5 of my monthly income) ..that's how strongly I feel about this/him. I've had a lot of different doctors in my life, and I know most of the people around here don't have much to go on in rating drs, but this is is pretty 'bottom of the barrel' one, in my opinion.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

very good doctor cares about the whole person not just the illness

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

wonderful, caring, knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2007

This doctor is not only set in his ways, but he does not listen to what you are saying. He would rather treat as many patients as possible instead of really taking the time with any one patient. He also will use your prescription against you. He is always forgetful and never remembers what you discussed even the day before. When it came to pain medication, he always assumed you were out for the drug and not in the good way.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2007

Dr. Harry H. Rinehart's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1972)

Avmed