Ratings for Dr. Danielle M. Demeter

I see Danielle Demeter at Park City Gymecology. I switched over to her during my pregnancy around 24 weeks and it was by far the best decision I have made. I had a very Unique situation and she was there to support me through it all. I had 2 cesarian sections prior to this last pregnancy and I really wanted to do everything I could go avoid another. I wanted an un medicated vaginal birth. I brought my records to Danielle and she said she didn't see any reason based off my history that we could not try. Every visit was wonderful. Walking in I instantly felt safe and excited to see Danielle's fave. Katie the nurse was always so sweet and wonderful to chat with. Danielle really spent quality time with me as I worked through some fears and doubts along the way. When it came time to birth she was by my side 100% I absolutely love her. We delivered my baby at the birth center and it was the most beautiful birth I could have asked for. Danielle was very calm and supportive every step of the way. I am sooo sad that I don't get to see her and the office staff at PCG every week I will miss seeing them so often. I highly suggest going to see Danielle pregnant or not you like me will be so grateful you did. I will forever be grateful and thankful for Danielle and all that she has done for me!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

She told my mother I would have been better off having an abortion. Then told me I wasn't ready to be a mom

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

At 36.5 weeks, I decided to transfer my care from an OBGYN to Danielle. My only regret is that I didn't make that decision earlier in my pregnancy. During every office visit, Danielle was patient, personable, and compassionate - characteristics my previous provider never expressed. After a magical labor and delivery, Danielle feels like a member of my family. She gave me the confidence to have a beautiful and natural birth experience that far-exceeded my expectations. She's incredible!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I wish we lived close enough to use her again!! She delivered my first baby in 2010 and was absolutely amazing. She even used oil to help me stretch and encouraged my natural birthing. :)

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Danielle was one of the main reasons I had an amazing birth experience. She is genuinely positive, motivating, and was extremely supportive of helping me achieve the natural birth I wanted. I truly believe that Danielle is one of those special people who has found and is fulfilling her true passion and calling in life. Danielle understands the importance of helping a woman feel empowered during childbirth. She is an excellent midwife and I'd hands down recommend her to everyone I discuss my labor and birth with. (Important note: Danielle also gave me excellent coaching during the "pushing stage" of labor and I truly believe that listening to her expertise was the reason I did not tear and thus had an extremely speedy recovery!!) -Melissa Warner

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Greatest woman I know. Danielle delivered my son and I'll never go to anyone else. She's so caring and attentive. It really doesn't get any better.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

Danielle treats her patients so well and gives personalized care.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Danielle is great and someone I would highly recommend. She was always very open to questions and conversations. we had a serious complication upon delivery and Danielle handled it calmly and professionally and with everyones needs and feelings in mind. She was GREAT.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2010

I went to see Dr. Demeter for GYN and was very impressed by her genuineness in caring for me. She took the time to listen and was very professional and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2010

Danielle has delivered two of our children. My wife won't use anyone else. We drove from West Valley City, UT to Park City, UT for each appointment (about 45 minute drive) just so my wife could work with Danielle. She is caring, tactful, skilled, and has a motherly quality about her that makes her an excellent midwife. We can't recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2010