Ratings for Dr. Russell P. Gollard

I have been seeing Dr. Gollard for over six years now.He treats me with a lot of respect and compassion.I have CML cancer and I feel a lot better being his patient then before when I had a doctor that treated me more like a number than a human being.He is very caring and understanding,Dr. Gollard makes me feel comfortable I know I am getting the best care possible.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

doctor gollard is a great doctor. he has taken care I love my brother and has taken care of me when I had

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Gollard treats my daughter for Lymphoma. He always made both my daughter and I feel at ease during such a trying time. So thankful for his care and compassion despite the amount of patients he sees. I strongly recommend Dr. Gollard, after all, he was our guardian angel! Sandy Simpson

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

My husband went in to have his blood platelet count checked, which they dd in the office. later we got a bill from a lab for tests we never authorized and did not know were going to be performed. Some of these tests had already been done 2 weeks previously, and Dr. Gollards office had copies of the results, so they were not necessary to be run again. I called the office and the staff was extremely rude. When I told her we didn't ask for the blood to be sent out for tests she said, Yeah, but you never told us we couldn't send it out for additional testing. This is ridiculous. A doctor should keep patients informed about tests they want to run, not just do it with no input from the patient when the patient has to foot the bill. I felt ripped off and deceived by this doctor and this office.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Gollard saved my life. He is thorough, friendly and always on top of new developments regarding my cancer. He gives me hope and more time on earth.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

Yes waiting for the doctor to see you is frustrating, However when Dr. Gollard comes in your room and it is your turn with him he makes you feel valided, cared about and like you have 100% of his attention. And with that you can feel less frusterated knowing that just like he didn't rush the patient before you, he doesn't rush you. He is a true blessing on my team to getting me healthy.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

We've known dr. gollard for over 4 years now. He was assigned to us and we're so glad he was. Over the years, we've established good relationship with Dr. gollard. He really cares about my husband and makes hubby feel as comfortable as possible. As with cancer, there's ups and downs. Gollard celebrates with us when there's good news and on our team to fight when there's bad news. Its so important to have a doctor who's going to give it his/her all and Gollard is one of the few doctors we believe is doing just that. He is open to consulting with other doctors about our type of treatment and is very honest with us. He does what is best for his patients. Compassion is another of his characteristics. His staff is GREAT and they go the extra miles for us (Deb, Jenn, Lori, Nigel, Osa...) Calderonello

flag | Submitted August 26, 2007

Dr. Russell P. Gollard's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)