Ratings for Dr. Karen Hill

She was very kind, straight and though I didn’t always want to hear the truth, it was needed and helped me get well. Her holistic way of practicing, healed both body and spirt

flag | Submitted May 24, 2019

Would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Does not make her patients feel comfortable, and treats elderly patients horribly.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Disturbing to know how many seniors have needed to leave her practice due to not being given quality care. Also disappointing to have up to 3 appointments cancelled in a row when I was pregnant and urgently needed care and then knowing other pregnant women were in the same boat. Then have her incorrectly measure my baby at one wellness checkup and then no other wellness checkups till my baby was over a year. Come to office and never get even acknowledgement though she's looking right at me. Come to appointments with multiple issues and am told I need to make separate appointments for each issue though all were relatively minor. Laughed at me and seemed to know very little about the illness I eventually was diagnosed with even though apparently all other doctors I've seen confirmed she was supposed to diagnose me. My specialist has even suggested I move to another doctor. She discusses issues with non medical professionals she works with who then knew more about my health then I had given permission to share. I was then traumatized by this person as they gave me a rather aggressive lecture filled with unfactual information that was meant to scare me away from believing I was ill when medical tests had already confirmed I probably did have that illness. It's lovely there have been so many integrations of holistic health and healing, there are too many irregularities, unprofessionalism and cancelled appointments. Too many things I have sought help with that Dr. Hill didn't seem to know anything about, no recording of my symptoms or ailments, no concern for my child's wellness. I am now seeking a new physician

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Karen Hill is very knowledgeable. But her biggest asset is her ability to connect with her client. She is sensitive, makes you feel comfortable, and has a awesome sense of humour.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

Karen is an awesome doctor. She takes the time to listen and explain and when she is not sure SHE TELLS YOU SO then sets up a plan for figuring out what is going on.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

I love this Doctor she has a humanistic quality to her that other docs seem to be missing. She explains things in simple english terms and tells you straight up as it is, without making you feel like an idiot. If only every Doctor could be like her.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2007