Ratings for Dr. Madhureeta Achari

Dr. Achari was able to determine that my debilitating peripheral neuropathy and multiple other symptoms were due to severe vitamin deficiencies caused by food allergies. Other doctors had written it all off as fibromyalgia. Dr. Achari's curiosity and diligence saved me from years of pain and further nerve damage. She is a true physician.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

She diagnosed carprutunnel had surgery now it is worse than before! Definitely not the correct evaluation,!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

RUN and RUN fast-saw Dr. Achari for a concussion, she said I was fine . Two days later had a seizure, called her office 5 times during office hours-never called back. Fast forward having lunch with a friend and she brings up how she is having a hard time getting her records from her neurologist- guess who? Dr. Achari-she could careless about her patients

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Achari is very open to communication and thinking outside the box.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

She is very caring, polite, comapssionate,helpful and kwnoledgeable.She geniually cares about well being of her patients. Best doctor my husband ever had

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

After going to a string a specialists trying to figure out the source of intractable pain, she identified the problem and was able to correct it with a medication change. She was extremely thorough, did an extensive exam and took a very careful history. She is coordinating with our oncologist and helping us to decide the true risks of further chemotherapy. My husband was exhibitiing marked dementia -like behaviors and she treated him with dignity and respect and gentleness. Fortunately, her change in medication helped us identify a medication as the cause of much of that cognitive decline, and he is much improved in a only a few days. We would recommend her without qualification.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

I have been taking my mother to see Dr. Achari for her Parkinson's for 5 years. She is a very caring, brilliant, patient doctor. Patience is a huge thing with Parkinsons since my mom has slow movements, takes a while to form her words, etc. Dr. A continually monitors my mom's meds and readjusts/changes them as indicated. She is also very knowledgable on non medical and natural approaches to treatment. She is very busy because she if so good and thorough but never seems hurried when she checks up on my mom. In the last month we have seen many doctors because of a recent hospital stay. I rank her as the best among the parade of docs we've dealt with.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

Dr Achari diagnosed my problem after I had spent three years running between specialists. She is so kind and generous with her time and listened intently to all of my concerns and difficulties. I would reccommend her highly and without hesitation.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2007

This is a cold, cold woman. She should have gone into research where she wouldn't have to relate to patients in need of compassion and human understanding. I brought a relative with me to my last appointment just to have another opinion, too see if only I was offended by her, but my relative was also offended and urged me to find a doctor who would see me as a person with a terrifying brain disorder instead of a doctor who looked a me as bunch of test results and an "interesting case". This doctor is not open to hearing about symptoms or side effects that do not fall within her prescribed and expected bell curve. She repeatedly dismissed my concerns because they were not "reported" as "common" issues with two specific medications she had given me. She might be a good doctor for you if all you want is an RX and a kick out the door, but if you need a caring, talented diagnostician who will follow through on a difficult, challenging problem, look elsewhere and look far.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2007

Dr. Madhureeta Achari's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1992)