Ratings for Dr. Rodolfo B. Protacio

I wish this website were around 10 years ago. I'd NEVER have gone to this doctor then. Three incidents I still clearly remember: (1) when I asked his staff (her name was Fely) for a receipt for my co-payment, she refused. It still sticks in my craw that I didn't insist, but I was in a hurry. (2) Once when I needed to walk in, I called @8 am to let them know I only had my lunch hour because of intense work demands. They assured me they'd accomodate me. They didn't. I waited 90 minutes and left without seeing the doctor. (3) One evening I ran out of a prescription drug and asked them to phone in a renewal to my pharmacy. He told the pharmacy to let me have TWO pills for a pill that I had to take every hour! I'm not surprised at all at the two ratings given by the other two patients.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

They always tell you to walk in or try to make an appt. they will discourage you because of the long wait to get one. I don't reccomend him at all.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

He knows he's stuff but he does not review your chart and don't know your history. You'll need to remind him about your case. He does not do physical the way it should be done OR more like he does not do a check-up/physical which makes me think how would he know if something's wrong with me, right??? I don't think he's concern about his patients (maybe a bad thing to say but that's how I feel). The staff very unprofessional, I don't think they know what they're doing. Most of them don't even know how to take a BP. And injections...none of the nurses know howto do it properly. Another thing, getting an appt. very hard and even if you have an appt. you'll wait fo at least an hr. Then if you decide to walk-in, be prepared to spend the whole day waiting.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2007

Dr. Rodolfo B. Protacio's Credentials

• Manila Central Univ, Coll Of Med, Caloocan City, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1977)