Ratings for Dr. David W. Crumpacker

Dr. Crumpacker has never seen my father, who does not need psychiatric care and has never had it. However, he was referred to my father by a partner in his firm, Dr. Nayak. They charged Medicare and the insurance company for Dr. Crumpacker's work, yet Crumpacker never saw my father. We have referred him to our insurance company fraud unit.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Always spends extra time with me. Truly cares for me and all his patients. I cannot recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

I have no idea what the other rater was talking about. Dr. Crumpacker cares immensely for all of his patients, and has been nothing short of amazing for our family. Dr. C has spent extra time with us for which we were enver billed, and I am profoundly grateful for all he has done for us. Couldn't recommend him enough!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2007

Doesn't spend time allowed with you and still charges for it

flag | Submitted August 25, 2007

Dr. David W. Crumpacker's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Crumpacker received his medical degree from Cornell University Medical College in New York City before completing a residency in general psychiatry at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. He then completed a two-year fellowship in geriatric psychiatry at U.T. Southwestern. A Diplomat of American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, double-boarded in both adult and geriatric psychiatry, Dr. Crumpacker served as the Assistant Chief of Psychiatry at Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas from 2005-2009. He has now an established private practice in Plano, Texas. Dr. Crumpacker's research centers on risk factors associated with Alzheimer's disease as well as diagnosing and treating Pseudo Bulbar Affect. A nationally sought lecturer on depression, Pseudo Bulbar Affect and Alzheimer's disease, he also publishes professionally and advocates for patients' rights. Dr Crumpacker is a strong proponent of education and is an Associate Professor at A&M Medical School. Dr. Crumpacker has been recognized by both D Magazine and Texas Monthly as an outstanding physician. When not caring for his patients, Dr. Crumpacker enjoys time with his teenage daughter. He is an amateur linguist with proficiency in Spanish, French, Russian, Mandarin, Hindi, classical Greek and Latin.

• Spanish
  • French
  • Russian
  • Mandarin
  • Hindi
  • Greek
  • Latin language

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1993)
  • University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas (Grad. 1999)

• Alzheimer's disease