Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Cortina

Have been to see Dr Cortina 3 times. First time other than being 2 hours late he seemed okay. Second time I never even saw the doctor although I was scheduled to see him. Instead I saw his PA, who was nice and seemed knowledgeable, but certainly was not in a position to offer any opinions on whether or not I needed surgery. He could not find my records that I had brought to my first appointment. Third appointment I called to reschedule only to find out they had not put my appointment in the book when they made it, so good that I was rescheduling. Arrived for third appointment Dr Cortina was 2.5 hours late. When he arrived he did not have my records and said that he had never received the results of the tests that he had ordered. The test had been done a month previous to the appointment. When I called to reschedule the appointment I asked if they had the results of the tests. They told me no, but they would make sure that the results were there for the appointment the following week. Well, Dr Cortina arrived and said he had not received the results of the scans. He also could not find the original scans that I had brought from my previous doctor. Dr Cortina was incredibly hyper and did not appear focused. He did not answer my questions and simply told me to reschedule my appointment. Have to be honest and say that I would never go back Dr Cortina.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Great Doctor Saved my wife from cemo. She had lung cancer. Dr Cortina performed sugery and was able to get the cancer. Great follow up. Thanks.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Very knowledgable and has a great bedside manner. Saved my father's life.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2006

Dr. Robert M. Cortina's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 2000)