Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Mantia

discriminated against me when my child had rsv from daycare cause i was a smoker. was more then willing to share my daughters info

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

We Love Dr. Mantia! He is very knowlegeable and listens and addresses concerns without judgement. Even with a freaked out new mom! He caught my newborns bilateral clavical fracture(s) after the hospital pediatrician(s) had missed it! Spent well over an hour diagnosing my daughter when the after-hours clinic said to "wait it out". He has never pushed anything on us and even respects my decision to opt out of flu shots. I have moved out of Grandville and still drive my children to see him!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

Very thoughtful, friendly and helpful. Listens well to parents and patients. Informative. Does not rush through the appointment. Great!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

Dr. Mantia is the best, you do have to wait to see him sometimes but it is well worth it, I have twins and he is always helpful and understanding when I call freaking out about the little things, so call to ask questions after an appointment because I didn't catch everything with the crying after shots!! He has the best staff and he even caught Strep throat in my daughter when the after care nurses missed it, she was doing better, but he wanted to see her and sure enough she was sick. In fact we are moving to a new city but we will drive to see him. He has never pushed any drugs on me and I have questioned him many times without problems, I was even right once!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

FANTASTIC PEDIATRICIAN! Dr. Mantia listens to parent concerns, thoroughly answers questions and is very knowledgeable about pediatric medicine. He is informed on new developments/studies in the medical arena and able to convey facts well. He takes time with the kids and you get the impression that he does care; that he isn't rushing on to the next appointment. I am shocked by the review that says Dr. Mantia pushes meds. This has not been my experience in the least. My only complaint is that we have had to wait (15-20 min) past our appt. time to be seen on occasion. (I should note, though, that he was very apologetic and that two times he was coming from the hospital.) That certainly doesn't stop me from recommending him as a great doctor and I have three friends who have switched their kids to his practice.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

This doctor is well educated and knowledgeable. He is proactive in caring for children. His office staff are very polite and helpful. When requesting information or assistance the office staff are very punctual. Although you might have a wait on occasion he makes sure to answer all of you questions and you never feel rushed. Overall, I would highly recommend Dr. Jeffrey Mantia to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

great doctor, he caught pnemonia in my newborn after the doctors in the hospital would not listen to me that the baby was breathing wrong. I thank him everyday, my son is now 8 years old and he loves Dr. Mantia.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2007

We switched to Dr. Mantia a year ago after being fed up with another office in Jenison. I have absolutely no complaints except that I wish I would have known about him sooner! I found that he takes the time to explain any questions or concerns I have. The staff is very good at answering questions, returning phone calls in a timely manner and scheduling same day appointments when nessecary. The office is easy to get to and very clean. I recommend him to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2007

pompous arrogent pushes medications on children would rather treat symptoms with meds instead of finding other answers. ok as long as you never question him or disagree with him. not a good choice for your child. many better docs in the area.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2007

Dr. Jeffrey S. Mantia's Credentials

• Mi State Univ Coll Of Human Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Grandville, MI