Ratings for Dr. J. RICHARD Gardial

SO rude, And made me take VERY unnecessary tests, and made me go to a breast doctor.. and when I went there the breast doc. was wondering why he sent me, because every thing was perfect with me.. maybe Needs to go back to school.He didnt know anything about the medicine i was on.. He had to go look them up on his iphone!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

Dr. Gardial and his nurses are always knowledgeable in whatever you go to him for, he is always concerned with your health. He is easy to talk to and takes the time to answer your questions. If you are in the hospital it is a pleasure to have him make his rounds to see you, he is a really caring doctor and I would recommend him to anyone. He knows his medicine and if he has any doubt he looks it up right then. I have been to several doctors in my life time and he is one of the very best. His nurses are always friendly and nice. All in all it is a great place to go if you need a really good Dr.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

good, funny, helpfull, truthful, and verry therough he reminds me of my country doctor whene i was a kid.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

This doctor is quick to run unnecessary tests, or I deem them unnecessary because he doesn't offer the results of them unless asked. Then act impatient. Fast to refer you to other specialists, but them I have good insurance. Have serious digestive issues and he keeps giving me things that make it worse.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

DR GARDIAL LOVES MEDICINE AND SOLVING COMPLEX MEDICAL PROBLEMS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM

flag | Submitted August 25, 2007

Dr. J. RICHARD Gardial's Credentials

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Little Rock Ar 72205 (Grad. 1973)

Molina