You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michele Martin

Great service with a smile! Knowledgeable and compassionate

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

staff were rude with very poor English skills. Office bathroom dirty

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

She is friendly and efficient with time. She also seems knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Excellent Doctor! Super friendly,knowledgeable, honest, consistent reminder calls for your appointment. I've been seing her for 22 years and followed her everywhere she went from Rockland to Orleans and to Gloucester!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr Martin and her staff have taken care of my daughter for years. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Martin!! But I am writing this review today because of how amazing they were with my Dad. My Dad has alzheimers and Dr Martin and her staff were very patient, caring, kind and understanding. Dealing with a patient with alzheimers is not easy. This group made our visit comfortable and Dr Martin performed a thorough exam while keeping my dad comfortable and calm.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Martin is very thorough and is very patient. Her office is well run. The reception staff however could use a little training in customer service. The staff are consistently rude.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Martin is an extremely knowledgeable doctor. She and her staff are always friendly and polite. When discussing any conditions, she always uses analogies that make it very easy to understand and she always puts you at ease when discussing certain issues. She was recommended to me by someone, and I would definitely recommend her to anyone else. Best decision I ever made was to get my whole family to use her as our doctor.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

the eye exam went well and i found her to be knowledgable. just thought both she and especially her receptionist were a bit cold with my daughter and i.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Great service with a smile! Knowledgeable and compassionate

flag | Submitted August 12, 2012

Very friendly and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr. Michele Martin's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great service with a smile! Knowledgeable and compassionate"

July 31, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "staff were rude with very poor English skills. Office bathroom dirty"

June 13, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "43615". Address has been updated from "None" to "2865 North Reynolds Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14195782020".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "She is friendly and efficient with time. She also seems knowledgeable."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor! Super friendly,knowledgeable, honest, consistent reminder calls for your appointment. I've been seing her for 22 years and followed her everyw..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Martin and her staff have taken care of my daughter for years. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Martin!! But I am writing this review today because of h..."

October 27, 2014