Ratings for Dr. Michele Martin

I came to see Dr Martin based on these reviews and the fact that she was close to my home. Her eye exam was super fast and I felt rushed, but decided to get the glasses anyways. The second I put my glasses on I felt dizzy and nauseous, but she told me to keep trying to wear them and it was normal. So I kept using them over 3 months and still the same thing, with daily headaches and my eyes felt fatigued all the time. I finally switched back to my old glasses and problem went away. I went to see another eye doctor and turns out she made my glasses too strong.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Love love love Dr. Martin. She is absolutely the best. I recommend her to anyone needing an eye doctor. She is very friendly and she remembers you and things about you even if you only go every two years. I live on the other side of the city and continue to visit her because she is so amazing.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Extremely pleasant and punctual (but she does give you, the patient, all the time needed.) Her staff understand that there are cases where she will put you on a need-to-be-seen-soon list.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Friendly, knowledgeable and efficient professionnals. We have been with Dr. Martin for over 20 years and have always appreciated her care. Keep it up!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. Martin always takes the time to ensure she fully understands the issue and prescribes the correct treatment. She and her staff are fluently bilingual and treat all patients with respect and a smile. After moving from her area, we drive over 100km each way in order to continue to be treated by Dr. Martin.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Great service with a smile! Knowledgeable and compassionate

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

staff were rude with very poor English skills. Office bathroom dirty

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

She is friendly and efficient with time. She also seems knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Excellent Doctor! Super friendly,knowledgeable, honest, consistent reminder calls for your appointment. I've been seing her for 22 years and followed her everywhere she went from Rockland to Orleans and to Gloucester!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr Martin and her staff have taken care of my daughter for years. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Martin!! But I am writing this review today because of how amazing they were with my Dad. My Dad has alzheimers and Dr Martin and her staff were very patient, caring, kind and understanding. Dealing with a patient with alzheimers is not easy. This group made our visit comfortable and Dr Martin performed a thorough exam while keeping my dad comfortable and calm.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014