Ratings for Dr. Joan M. Grabenstetter

Dr. Grabenstetter was my ob/gyn during my last two months' pregnancy and she delivered my second baby. I like her a lot!! She's a very good doctor, knowledgeable, responsible, considerate, and graceful.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Dr. Grabenstetter was very knowledgeable about nutrition and general health and it was very helpful to me during my pregnancy. My husband and I were very happy with the help she gave us!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

She is very concerned for overall health including eating habits and not just gynecology. She is a good listener and I recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

Rude and harsh "bedside delivery"; presumptuous--commenced to scolding about lifestyle/behavior (sexuality/birth control) based on her assumptions; neglected to gather information or make inquiry to learn that medical issue cause of rape, instead of her accusations surrounding poor choices. Should not be in practice.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

She is very perfunctory and dismissive. I had problems breastfeeding a previous child, and when I told her I'd been diagnosed before with insufficient glandular tissue, she dismissed it and said that condition didn't exist. Subsequent web searches showed that it does in fact exist. I wouldn't use her again.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

She has been my physician for over 20 years and she is up to date and very informative.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

Was rude and lectured me on not losing my baby weight after having my baby a year ago. Went on and on about eating healthy and exercising....Made me take an and pay for an unneccessary pregnancy test too.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

Dr. Grabenstetter tried to convince me to have an unnecessary cesarean.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2007

Dr. Joan M. Grabenstetter's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Pacificare