Ratings for Dr. Talal A. Munasifi

Dr. Munasifi is a great Doctor! I had my second facelift by him this year (13 years later) and I look and feel great! I never had any pain and my recovery was quick. The best part is that it is SO natural. Dr. Munasifi does specialize in cosmetic facial surgery and is FACS. The person below must not be familiar with the terms because P.C doesn't even pertain to a Doctors credentials. His staff is always great and makes you feel right at home. His coordinator, Brittany is great and very knowledgeable. Amanda and Johnna are also amazing. I highly recommend Dr. Munasifi!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

I have mixed feeling about this Dr and his practice because I try to be fair even though I do hold grudges. He's not a bad guy but my opinion is if you want a super face doctor, then see a Facial Plastic Surgery Specialist, and I definitely do not think he is. FACS vs PC, I don't know all the differences but my Dr is a FACS that really DOES have all the best machines and credentials and blows this joint out of the water resultswise. I was put off by a couple staff who were indeed rude, one neutral, but Amanda & Johnna were super. I was also way overcharged for the laser which I am pissed off about. I went into this stuff knowing little (and taken advantage of) but with experience now I know there's far better, both in price and expertise.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Doctor Munasifi was a veryyy amazing doctor. i went in for a consultation and decide to get my breast aug a year later. even though prices changed, he honored the previous estimate. the staff is also amazing. every time i go in for a visit i feel very comfortable. they care and always ask how i am doing and how i feel. i love knowing that no matter what, even five years from now [if they are still there] they will remember me and know exactly what i am there for. ZERO rudeness, TONS of greatness. i love the doctor and his staff!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Staff and doctor were condescending and rude and made me feel uncomfortable. Doctor botched my neck liposuction. Very uneven and strange looking results after healing. Too much taken out in some areas and not enough in others. I went back for correction which added additional internal scarring and I was left with a large one inch scar on my chin. I had to live with a worse look than before surgery. I eventually went elsewhere to get it evened out. The new doctor only made a tiny 1/8” incision for the same procedure. I am now going through procedures to try to eliminate the original scar. I had to pay triple the original cost trying to correct the original operation.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

What a wonderful office and what a fabulous Doctor - I would trust him with any decision! And- I love Lucy - the Esthetician for her outstanding skin advice- she is the best! - this is a great place and a great doctor!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

the staff is AWFULL!!! condiscending and rude. Dr. Munasifi is nice but I went elsewhere due to his staff.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Dr. Munasifi is a wonderful surgeon. He does amazing work. His staff is very helpful as well. I am very happy with the result of my breast augmentation. I am planning to return for some skin treatments.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

I only have the Best to say about Dr Munasifi. I had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck "mommy makeover", about a year ago and I love my result. Dr Munasifi was very helpful and understanding, I would really recommend anyone for a consult, plus the staff is very knowledgeable too.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

I loved Dr. Munasifi and his staff. I had a breast augmentation done as well as some laser treatments for my face. My skin looks amazing and my new breats give me the confidence to finally wear those low cut dresses. He is the best

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

in my opinion, does not listen carefully to patient history. In my case, ugly scar is the result. In my opinion, listening skills need work. Attitude as well.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

Dr. Talal A. Munasifi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Arlington, VA