Ratings for Dr. Albert E. Willis

Dr. Willis did the third molar extractions of both of my daughters. WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! I have 20 years in the dental field, and he did not talk to me, but talked to the girls. They do not speak English as a first language but he spoke in a way that they understood and were completely comfortable, then he asked me if I had any questions. He called to check on the girls after surgery, was able to see one with a possible dry socket right away. He was so kind and gentle. He is AWESOME!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Seriously, somebody needs to clone this man to replace every other oral surgeon on the face of the planet. I had a really badly impacted lower wisdom tooth that was VERY close to my facial nerve. The tooth had also effected the two molars right next to it so he ended up having to take all three of them. I'm telling you, this man's a miracle worker. I had a very high probability of having permanent facial damage post op, and I truly believe that if any other surgeon other than his man had done my surgery I would have had damage but Dr. Willis is awesome. I have zero nerve damage. I recently had my other wisdom teeth removed by another doctor and it was a nightmare, I really regret not going back to Dr. Willis.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Removed the wisdom teeth of all three of my children and a growth from my mouth (benign). He and his staff are very caring individuals. Dr. Willis even called to check on my kids after their surgeries. Outstanding. This office sets the bar very high.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Good doctor, he takes his time with you and is not in a rush like my family doctor. Sets the standard of what every doctor should be like.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

He was very good to me. I had 19 absessed teeth back in 2003. He didnt beat around the bush, but was also kind about how he explained things to me. I didnt have much pain at all afterwards, and no trouble after the surgery with pain at all! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

very good oral surgeon! Dr Willis removed both son's wisdom teeth and did a very good job. No infection, minimal swelling, and very little post surgery pain. Awesome experience :)

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

He is a very good doctor and explain everything and helpful. I don't have any pain at all after remove all my teeth. Amazing...

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011

Dr. Willis took both of my sons wisdom teeth out. I highly recommend him. He explains everything and answers any questions. Neither son had a bruise or they were never swollen. After the procedure is over, He stays with the patient. He wheels the patient out and puts them in their car. He calls you later that day to check on you. His staff is so caring and made it easy on my kids. Dr. Willis is one of a kind!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

he was there for me when i was in a terrible accident when i was 14.i was hit by a car, messing up my 2 front teeth, he was the only dentist still to this day, that made me very comfortable and explained everything to me in a way that i could understand. he told me all of my options and what he thought was best. his office was very private and quiet and i felt like he really cared about my situation and what was best for me. i begged him to do more than just the hard stuff, so he could be my regular dentist. i would recommend him to anyone that was as terrified as iwas. he is great!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

Dr. Willis was very attentive to my 8 year old daughter. He explained everything in detail and answered all of her and my questions. She received excellent care. In fact, my daughter has to have another procedure and we are using him once again. Very pleased with his care!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Dr. Albert E. Willis's Credentials

• University of Alabama School of Medicine Birmingham (Grad. 1984)

• Aetna Hmo