Ratings for Dr. Reda A. Khalifa

This doctor and his office was so mean to me. They set me an apt within a whole month when I was bleeding and when I called twice to ask for a sooner apt. , I was told that the doc. Does not want to see me, and cancelled my apt.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I LOVE Dr. Khalifa. I've been with him for 12 years now . He has delivered all of my babies. He is the most caring doctor and takes time to attend to your needs. His staff is also very friendly.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr.Khalifa has been very knowledgeable and willing to take the time to answer all of my questions without rushing. All too often, medicaid patients are treated with less concern and respect but I feel that I have received the same care as would a miillionaire. He comforted me before a recent surgical procedure and took the time to speak with my husband afterwards. Although always professional, he is also personable and friendly. I highly recommend him, and his staff is fabulous, efficient and friendly also.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Great doctor. Very personable and interested in your concerns.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

This dr. is amazing he has performed surgery on me, I barely have any scarring. He is very professional, and very GORGEOUS!! I would recommend him to anyone. He has answers to all of your questions, and is very helpful. He has a great professional sense of humor. He can make you laugh during a pap without being unprofessional. I love him!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2007

Dr. Reda A. Khalifa's Credentials

• Menoufia Univ, Fac Of Med, Shibin El Kom, Egypt (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pontiac, MI