Ratings for Dr. Matthew J. Illes

Dr. Matt Illes is Vancouver's best. And beyond ..

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Wow, that person below (double poster) needs some love (and therapy) in their life ! Anyway, I came here to rave about Dr. Illes actually. I am in the film industry and was shooting in Vancouver when I experienced a dental emergency. I asked around and was directed to Dr. Illes as the person I needed to see. My first impression was the clinic was very classy, with the best view of Vancouver. The staff was very well trained and professional. And Dr. Illes took the time to explain my options, the advantages and disadvantages, what to expect - everything. He was in zero rush to leave that room (as I have experienced elsewhere). From my research and all of the achievements on the wall :), I knew that I was in the right place for education, experience, talent and customer service. His work and bedside manner were flawless. He is the one to see. I am so grateful to have found Dr. Illes! Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Dr. Illes is a wonderful dentist. A friend recommended him to me several years ago when I had a dental emergency and could not reach my own dentist. He attended to me after-hours on his weekend off and fixed my broken tooth. Thanks to Dr. Illes I was able to save my tooth and I am very grateful for his expertise and help.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Paid a lot for consultations, in the end, he only makes money the more teeth you lose. Won't tell you the price until after you sit for your final 200$ consultation. He is very nice, but will certainly bleed your wallet dry. He is also not needed, prosthodontist charge for installing you dentures after the lab makes them and another dentist does the surgery? Needless, I say avoid him.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Misleading, charged too much, his work didn't last, I felt ripped off and cheated, he didn't seem to care that I felt that way either.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

Dr. Illes took the time to tell me about my problems, and helped me to overcome my fear of dentistry. The last guy (and the only guy that said something on this must be coo coo)... my family and friends rav about him. He`s down to earth and always has the newest technologies. My teeth get tons of compliments!!!!!! yahhhh.. thank-you Matt!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Dr.Illes is a wonderful dentist and is a real down to earth kind of guy. I have been seeing him regularly for the past several years and I have been very impressed with both his service and his staff. I have referred a couple of friends and they too have similar sentiments. I believe Dr.Illes is a caring, honest and sincere dentist. He is a consummate professional and has deservedly earned my complete trust.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2008

Dr.Illes and his staff helped me to overcome my fear of the dentist. I have always been afraid of the dentist and would only go whenever I had tooth pain. Dr.Illes was incredibly comforting and made me feel so relaxed. Now I actually look forward to my dental visits!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

I met Dr.Illes this past summer when I broke my four front teeth from a bike accident. He met me at his office on a Sunday evening of a long week-end to help me because I could not reach my own dentist. My front teeth were broken off to the gums and I was in extreme pain. I was really worried that I would never be able to smile again. Dr.Illes did such a beautiful job fixing my teeth and was so gentle with me that I left my childhood dentist to become his patient. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a good dentist!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2007

Both myself and my husband feel fortunate to have found such a caring and competent dentist as Dr.Illes. He is a true perfectionist. Unlike many of the dentists we have seen in the past Dr.Illes always takes the time to explain any problem and answers all of our questions. We never feel rushed as we so often do by many of the doctors and dentists we have been treated by over the past 50 plus years. We truely appreciate his generosity, patience and desire to help us. Dr.Illes pays attention to every detail from the meticulous appearance of his office to his fabulous dentistry. The staff put a tremendous amount of effort to ensuring that our stay with them is always memorable. They all go the extra mile to make sure that we are both always comfortable. Misty is Dr.Illes' receptionist and does a fantastic job pampering us from the moment we walk in the door. We are always made to feel very special! Both my husband and I would highly recommend Dr.Illes to anyone in need of a great dentist.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007