Ratings for Dr. Donald G. Gordon

Dr Gordon has been my physician for 20 years and never once have I thought of switching to someone new. He is kind, compassionate and has always made me feel like I was his number one priority. I am also a health care provider and have referred several patients as well as friends to Dr Gordon because I know they will get the best care possible.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Fantastic doctor. Truly cares about patients and treats them as if they are members of his own family. He only does the tests that are completely necessary for the overall wellbeing and comfort of the patients. Dr. Gordon is one of few gastroenterologists who doesn't just give medication to ease symptoms; he takes the time to figure out what the problem is and treats it successfully. I recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Excellent doctor and a really good guy. He's willing to answer all questions and also listen. Most importantly, his treatments always improve my condition. He's concerned only with my short- and long-term comfort. I'd recommend Dr. Gordon to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Horrible doctor. Incredibly unprofessional. He couldn't diagnose my problem, but didn't hesitate to keep running tests and collecting his money.

Submitted July 14, 2017

Excellent physician. No brainer to see this man. Really knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

After seeing many GI doctor's on the east coast, including Yale, and being turned away because they could not help me Dr. Gordon was the only doctor to commit to my case and truly had my best interests at heart. I could not be more pleased with his care. I recommend him to everyone who has difficult GI cases as he has built the reputation of solving the cases no one else can. He is the best GI doctor around

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

For what felt like forever I was experiencing debilitating GI symptoms that left 2 physicians stumped. These were two knowledgeable, experienced gastroenterologists who really tried their best to help me, but after having multiple tests, multiple diagnosis' and treatments with no results I was feeling discouraged and hopeless. My wife and daughter grew concerned about my obsession to find answers, I turned to the internet in hopes that I could find someone able to help me. I had gone to surrounding towns looking for GI specialists, and reviews to support them. I found Dr. Gordon and was really pleased reading these reviews. I called and made an appointment and luckily was booked for an appointment within a few days of calling! The staff was excellent, chipper and efficient, I arrived 15 minutes early and was brought to the exam room within 10 minutes of my early arrival. My visit with Dr. Gordon wasn't rushed, I was examined, and interviewed about my family history and daily habits, my symptoms and diet. Within the visit I was diagnosed, and prescribed medication to suppress my symptoms and treat my illness. I'll never understand what Dr.G knows that other highly rated GI specialists don't... but I know this much IM GRATEFUL!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Excellent doctor. Really knows his stuff. Had seen multiple doctors before I found this man. Thank goodness I did!!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I have had UC for 10 yrs but recently had a flare up that was clearly different from the past. I decided to go to Dr. Gordon because I felt I was being treated the same way regardless of the symptoms. The first thing I said to Dr. Gordon was that this was DIFFERENT, that I was bloated and my stomach was distended. He not only listened to me but explained that it sounded like I may have SIBO and that there was a simple test we could do in the office. We made a plan to get my UC under control, scheduled the test for SIBO and after testing positive for it I went on an antibiotic and within a few days I felt so much better. Finally having a Gastro that actually heard what I was saying was a blessing. I'm feeling better than ever! Thanks Dr. Gordon :)

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I had numerous gastro symptoms, the worst of which was a small intestinal bacterial overgrowth which was giving me some very unpleasant symptoms. My research indicated that this was a difficult malady to diagnose, much less cure. But after a non-invasive test, the problem was non only diagnosed, but eventually brought under total control. I feel like I have a whole new digestive system. Thanks, Dr. Gordon!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Donald G. Gordon's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

AHC