Ratings for Dr. Donald G. Gordon

Immediately when you walk in the office you are greeted in a friendly atmosphere. Very organized and minimal wait time. Proceeded into check up office and within a few minutes Dr. Gordon walked in and made me feel comfortable and spent time , not feeling rushed . most other Doctors just don't get that feeling. in summary the appointment, diagnoses , what needed to get done to correct all worked to a positive conclusion. in today's Medical World I would highly recommend Dr. Gordon to anyone needing this specialty.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

I have been seeing Donald for over 30 years and he has never disappointed me. He has treated my gastro problems as well as my hemorrhoids. I would recommend him to anyone who would ask.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Excellent experience. quick mind, excellent diagnostician, and pleasant person

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Gordon and his staff go above and beyond to help their patients. Medicine practiced as it should be.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Just the best doctor around. Great person, doctor, office and staff. Strongly recommend Dr. G. to all my friends and family. Can't say enough good things about him. Through the years he has been there for me in many ways. The guy has it together, trust me.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Love Dr. Gordon! I have been his patient for almost thirty years. He is an extremely competent, compassionate, and knowledgeable doctor who makes you feel comfortable right away. I have had many procedures with Dr. Gordon and have never had any pain and rarely have I had any discomfort. I have recommended him to many of my friends who also feel the same way about him.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Excellent physician and a really nice person. Wouldn't switch doctors for anything. A real find in today's medicine.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Definitely one of my top doctors I've seen. Always on time never a wait. Great staff and his knowledge is second to none.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Highly recommend Dr. Gordon! Have been going to him for over 15 years. Extremely knowledgeable, professional and friendly as well. Helped me immensely with my GI issues. Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

If you have any embarrassing digestive problems, Dr. Gordon is the doctor to consult. The office visits are very relaxed, on time and they walk you thru all the tests and procedures. Everyone who works there is helpful and knowledgeable from the receptionists to the nurses and APRN's. Put yourself in their hands to make your life better.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. Donald G. Gordon's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

UnitedHealthcare