Ratings for Dr. Donald G. Gordon

Excellent physician and a really nice person. Wouldn't switch doctors for anything. A real find in today's medicine.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Definitely one of my top doctors I've seen. Always on time never a wait. Great staff and his knowledge is second to none.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Highly recommend Dr. Gordon! Have been going to him for over 15 years. Extremely knowledgeable, professional and friendly as well. Helped me immensely with my GI issues. Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

If you have any embarrassing digestive problems, Dr. Gordon is the doctor to consult. The office visits are very relaxed, on time and they walk you thru all the tests and procedures. Everyone who works there is helpful and knowledgeable from the receptionists to the nurses and APRN's. Put yourself in their hands to make your life better.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Very compassionate, spends time to patient's medical needs. He is down to earth. Very rare to find Doctor like him. His office staff is excellent and polite. I strongly recommend trying him. Current Patient--NT

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Great doctor, makes you feel at ease as soon as he walks in the door. You can tell he cares and wants to help you. The hemroid removal was painless and he did a good job explaining everything.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Delightful competent doctor. Insightful and good humor. Painless hemorrhoid treatment a plus plus. Totally hemorrhoid and symptom free thanks to him.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Don't even bother going anywhere else. Dr. Gordon worked tirelessly to determine my daughters' problem. Yes we went through a ton of tests here and elsewhere. But he didn't give up. I have to commend him for that while others told us she needed a shrink. He found the problem on the last test. "Never give up " he said. Thankfully he didn't and my daughter is now normal and finally after Yale, NYU, and Columbia she is better. Eternally grateful to this man for not stopping. My daughter needed a test when she was in crisis and the test was normal when she wasn't. Thank you thank you thank you. Not giving up is an attribute not a retraction people.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr Gordon has been my physician for 20 years and never once have I thought of switching to someone new. He is kind, compassionate and has always made me feel like I was his number one priority. I am also a health care provider and have referred several patients as well as friends to Dr Gordon because I know they will get the best care possible.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Fantastic doctor. Truly cares about patients and treats them as if they are members of his own family. He only does the tests that are completely necessary for the overall wellbeing and comfort of the patients. Dr. Gordon is one of few gastroenterologists who doesn't just give medication to ease symptoms; he takes the time to figure out what the problem is and treats it successfully. I recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr. Donald G. Gordon's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)