Ratings for Dr. Aron Goldberg

This is not so much about Dr. Goldberg but about his clinic, North Shore Eyes. I've been a patient for a number of years now and I cannot believe how many staff changes they go through. Everytime I go someone or several staff are gone and new very young staff( with no ophthalmology training!!!!) are there. I do not believe they have ANY long term staff left working there. There has to be something wrong when such a long standing clinic has such an extremely high turnover of staff and seem unable to be able to hire anyone with any previous experience. I no longer feel comfortable going there.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr Goldberg and his team do a remarkable job, in all respects. Both my wife and I needed both eyes operated on for cataracts and we have super vision back for distance, with readers for close work. A great experience from start to finish and well recommended for anyone nervous and requiring cataract surgery, Dr Goldberg is likely amongst the very best in his field, thanks and regards, Bob and Rosette Rogers

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I had cataract surgery on both eyes about three years ago and was thrilled with the op and the results. I can still read tiny print without glasses. I found Dr Goldberg extremely helpful, professional and efficient. A friend is about to undergo cataract surgery with him after my recommendation.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

There is no finer Doctor, office or OR staff than with Doctor Aron Goldberg. All went extremely well and everyone involved is so professional and efficient. I would recommend

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Goldberg is absolutely outstanding! I have just had my second cataract done by Dr. Goldberg this year. The operation is performed in about 20 minutes and although it's a complicated procedure, I left both operations thinking it was so easy and painless. Dr. Goldberg makes it effortless and his calm demeanor spills over so you have 100% trust in him. If you need cataract surgery, you need to see Dr. Goldberg! You won't regret it and his staff are all amazing as well. I can read without glasses again after 20years! Thank you Dr. Goldberg.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I had my cataract surgery done by Aron Goldberg and I could not be happier with the results or with him personally. I had previously had failed laser surgery to correct my short sightedness. I needed 100's to read prior to that surgery and 400's after. So I was terrified going into cataract surgery. Not only did Aron comfort and assure me from start to finish, he achieved excellent results despite the additional complexity of the cataract surgery due to the previous laser surgery. He "held my hand" through the whole process.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

very helpful, good manners and highly qualified,but no nonsense. He sets the standard for what a doctor should be. I have seen him several times, so has my wife for surgery. We both trust him!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Dr. Goldberg is an excellent Ophthalmologist. Very approachable,informative and responsive to my queries. I would rate him as a 4+- out of 5 in all aspects. As for the negative comments below about the manager, everyone has different expectations. But to the office reply below to the person about about her paperwork availability - Note; printing in all CAPITAL LETTERING indicates a very angry response.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Just had my cataract operation. Very pleased with the results. Dr. Goldberg is the best! He was interested in my case and explained every detail of my operation. Wish I had gone to him for my other eye. Staff was very helpful. A very pleasant man, always smiling.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2011

TO THE PERSON WHO WROTE COMMENT BELOW. YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS AS YOU REQUESTED HAVE BEEN READY AND WAITING FOR YOU TO PICK UP 4 DAYS AFTER YOUR REQUEST. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER WHICH IS ON FILE IS OUT OF SERVICE. DIRECTORY ASSISTANCE HAS NO LISTING.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011