Ratings for Dr. Kate Whitaker

Dr. Whitaker helped me sort out many of the problems in my life and helped me find positive ways of dealing with them. Overall I found her very helpful and non-judgmental. I have recommended her to others.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

She is rude, reactive, not helpful and clearly does not understand that treating people horribly is not acceptable. The encounter I had with her was shocking and not one I would wish on anyone. I can not believe as psychiatrist who treats people with mental health conditions would act this way. I would never recommend her.

Submitted February 21, 2018

I saw Dr. Whitaker off and on over several years. She helped me with some difficult family issues. Recently I tried to see her again, however she told me that she is in the process of retiring and not seeing patient for long term therapy anymore. That is really too bad as she is an excellent psychiatrist and will be missed.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Dr Whitaker is not an easy psychiatrist. She challenges you to look deeper into your issues which is difficult but necessary. She does not coddle and will call you on your lack of of owning up to the responsibility you have to live and lead your own life to the best of your ability. Not a walk in the park, but if you're looking for real personal growth and forward progress with dealing with your personal issues and you're willing to put in some hard work, then she's your person. I have many times spoken to others of her professionalism and her amazing results. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Dr. Whitaker is kind and compassionate and has a great deal of understanding. She does not rush the session and is easy to talk to. She has been a big help to me for treating my anxiety.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Kate Whitaker for a few years and she has been very helpful in treating me and helping me resolve my problems and move forward with my life. I would definitely recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

I am very grateful to Dr. Whitaker. She has helped me through a great many difficult times and helped me sort out many issues in my past. I would definitely recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

A very knowledgeable and caring psychiatrist. Dr Whitaker has been a great help to me.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Dr. Whitaker provided me with support and empowered me to change during a very difficult time in my life. She challenged me when I needed it, was caring, insightful, and supportive.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2012

What some might describe as aloof, I see as pragmatic. She is very caring, compassionate, supportive, knowledgable. I have found her very helpful through a dark, dark time of my life.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2010