Ratings for Dr. Mary I. Bowers

Dr. Bowers is amazing. She listens. She cares. She treats patients and parents with respect. She is incredibly knowledgable but also knows when she needs to seek further info for a complete diagnosis. One thing I will never forget is during one of our first appointments she told us point blank that if she ever stops listening that we should find a different doctor. She has never stopped listening and because of that our little guy is so much healthier than he would otherwise be.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

She was good at first, but I always felt rushed and that she didn't really care for my son. We were always in and out of there and she would just look at him for a few minutes without actually examining him. The and one time she prescribed him something she never called it it in her receptionist hung up on me twice. My son is no longer seeing her as he was rude to my boyfriend as well.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

She is amazing and very knowledgable and sensiable. I was so sad when we had to move and switch docotrs. She was always there for us and never made us feel like we were a burden calling her after hours and other fun stuff.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Dr. Bowers is always upbeat, on time, and extremely knowledgeable. Unlike other doctors I have gone to, she takes a lot of individual time to really get to know her patients and their parents, and every new baby is like one of her own grandkids to her. She is the pediatrician of choice for my own kids, and for every child in my extended family. In addition, I have been very impressed with her PA and nurses, who all seem to really enjoy their job and always have time to listen and give advice.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

Dr. Bowers is an excellent physician. She is caring and knowledgable about a variety of issues concerning babies. She is well versed on pediatric issues and it is clear that educates herself (not relying on pharmaceutical company info as her source of information). This is important to me as a parent.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Dr. Bowers has been my pediatrician of choice since my children were born (12 & 14 yrs). My favorite quality of hers is her willingness to listen to and trust me as a parent. She dedicates a great deal of time at appointments; whether this is how she chooses to schedule them, I am not sure, but I find that I notice this nearly every visit and yet don't find us waiting an unreasonable amount of time to be seen.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Bowers is practical and knowledgeable. She is very supportive of breastfeeding. Both of our children have food allergies and she identified this early on and helped us address that. We feel very comfortable with her approach! She really listens to us during appointments, our children really like her (and her staff), and while she obviously knows what she's doing, she listens to parental input as well.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2007

This Doctor is outstanding in her field. She listens to your conserns and explains things in detail. Her diagnosis's are mostly right on target. She is compasionate with stressed mothers who are the main care givers and works well with her staff. She follows up with a phone call. She is great.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2006

Dr. Mary I. Bowers's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sheridan, WY