Ratings for Dr. Richard D. Landers

Did not once asked me why I was there or if I had any concerns. After he asked me about 100 questions off a questionnaire, and seen he was finishing up the appointment I told him my reason for being there and he responded with, "Make another appointment and we will discuss it further then." He never asked me how I was feeling and he just kept saying talk to my staff. It was very disappointing!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

He rescheduled my appointment, kept me waiting too long in the exam room, then insisted that I did not get a blood test done (because it was not logged into his computer) when I did, and the lab tech never sent my blood out for testing.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Not very friendly. Not very willing to submit requests for any extra service you may need, (e.g., wouldn't approve Vit D test for me, even though low vit D levels run in my family). However, he was insistant that I get a physical and get my bloodwork done soon.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Very knowledgeable...very thorough. Completely goes through medical history each time you have a physical. Actually calls to remind you it's time for your physical which is outstanding.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

He does not listen carefully to the patient's ailments or concerns.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2007

Dr. Richard D. Landers's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal