Ratings for Dr. Rosalind S. Chuang

Absolutely the best! She really cares about me, and I feel so blessed to have her nurturing and patience behind me. Anyone in this department, movement or epilepsy, is literally world class- and with that, one needs just as much patience, because the line is bigger to true quality. I could die at any second because of how bad my seizures are, and without this departments care and support I’d have never gotten a grip on lessening my seizures and in turn making my shakes livable enough to at least enjoy the time I have left. My state healthcare is a blessing and Swedish is a blessing too! Thank you for helping me find contentment in the haze that is my existence- even if I have to wait a half an hour here and there. nuff said.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Horrible experience. I waited months for appointment. She came in with mind made up from old report. Refused to look at new reports/letters of medical providers I had been seeing weekly. She shoved the papers back without a glance. Laughed rudely in my face when I tried to ask questions. Abruptly stood up and said "follow me" and left. My family member and I were not sure we heard that but packed up my papers and had to search 2 hallways to find her at checkout counter. I have multiple providers who were anxiously awaiting this visit to know how to best help and treat me. Needless to say they are all as disappointed and shocked as I was at this extremely unprofessional behavior. The doctor kept telling me to embrace the diagnosis without allowing me to ask questions so I could trust the diagnosis.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Dr. Rosalind S. Chuang's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 2003)

• BCBS Illinois