Ratings for Dr. Thomas T. Le

Dr. Le performed my 4th revision rhinoplasty in March of 2016, and I am so grateful for his surgical expertise, talented hands, and compassion for his patients. He corrected the mess that 3 previous surgeons created inside my nose and now it looks natural, symmetric and I can breathe easier. I highly recommend Dr. Le to anyone desiring rhinoplasty or revision rhinoplasty. He's my hero!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Somebody pointed out the fake reviews here and their post didn't even last 24 hours. Something very shady is going on here.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr Le is deeply troubled man, with deep psychological and deep psychiatric issues that plays mental games on patients with lies and deception while practicing facial plastic surgery. He will perform incredibly poor surgery on your face up, and try to tell you that you are crazy afterward. You cannot believe a word that comes out of his mouth. Everything that comes out of his mouth is a calculated lie, or half truth, or some form of attempted deception or manipulation designed to make somebody think or feel a certain way, or designed defend himself from his own evil behavior and his own poor surgical skills. He will say anything he so pleases to take advantage of honest and vulnerable surgical candidates just to get their money, or if he already has your money, to make himself not responsible for performing your surgery incorrectly. He has preyed on surgery patients with sinister mind games. This doctor has no ethics, moral, honesty, or integrity on a consultation or in the OR. He is a habitual and pathological liar. Surgery patients beware. If you have already fell victim to this surgeon, cease all communication with him and contact a malpractice attorney immediately.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Somebody sees the truth. Thank you for standing up and pointing this out. This doctor plays incredibly sinister and twisted psychological and mind games with people. What he did to me in person with the twisted mental games, is the most sinister act I have ever seen, far more sinister than what you are seeing in these reviews. I have never seen a more twisted act in my life. In terms of the internet, he continually has real negative reviews removed and covers them up by posting fake reviews of himself. He also poses and impersonates patients on plastic surgery message boards as way to attract patients. He has absolutely impersonated patients on Make Me Heal surgery forum as a way to attract patients. Trust me when I say this, this is the most twisted, disturbed, lying, manipulative, and evil person that I have ever met, and it's shocking that he is a doctor. Do not believe one word of the positive reviews you read online, and do not believe anybody that is posting a review in response to a negative review. The response reviews are Dr. Le continuing to play games. I will be including the cyber-stalking, fake reviews, and impersonation of patients online as part of my Malpractice Complaint. Dr. Le, I know you are reading this, and I hope that you get some serious help.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I am a real patient of Dr. Le's that was left with a chronically painful, hideously bizarre, crooked, asymmetric, rock hard nose, with breathing problems, as well as a hole in my chest to go along with it. I personally witnessed him being fired from University of Maryland and was lied to, as to why my surgery was being transferred only days before I was scheduled to undergo surgery. Following surgery, when I complained, Dr. Le displayed some of the most manipulative, irresponsible, abusive, disturbing, harassing, and erratic behavior that I have ever witnessed. I am very real and sane and what I have to say is very true. I would be happy to speak with prospective patients as well. My surgery was performed on January 24, 2011. I have lived in a chronic painful agony ever since, with substantial corrective surgery on both my face and my chest to undergo as a result of Dr. Thomas Le. The way I was treated before, during, and after surgery, coupled with the results that I was left is total malpractice as far as I am concerned. I will absolutely talk to any patient by phone, email, or whichever correspondence you prefer about this this doctor, my experience with him, and my results.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Hi, I am very interested in using Dr. Le to rebuild my nose. I have talked with him a couple times, and have meet for in-person consultation. I am very impressed with his demeanor and work ethic. I would love to talk to the person who posted the aforementioned review, because I am a prospective patient. I'm also available on realself. I am looking to have my surgery this coming December.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr. Le fixed the work I had done by Dr. T in Chicago. He is a perfectionist and my nose is proof. I am happy to look in the mirror and know that all the time I spent researching to find the best doctor paid off. It is either a competitor or a lunatic who entered nasty comments about him. You will not find a better doctor than Dr. Le. I am a REAL AND SANE patient. Feel free to ask for my before and after pictures when you go for a consult - my surgery was done 11/26/12 and I will make myself available by phone to talk with any REAL prospective patients.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

My name is Gail and I am a 51 year old Asian lady who over time developed restricted breathing issues due to my nose size being small and wider at the bottom than at the top. I first consulted a local Doctor in the Maryland town where I live and after considering my needs to improve my breathing, he highly recommended Dr. T. Le as he felt from his knowledge of the procedure that I would require I would be better served by Dr. Le whose work he was familiar with. Dr. Le's office Staff in spite of their busy schedule were able to make an appointment for me on short notice due to his expertise in the procedure that had been recommended, a Rhinoplastic. I was very apprehensive in the beginning as I did not know Dr. Le prior to my initial visit and also because my husband was concerned that any procedure such as this could cause more problems than I was already experiencing. My uncertainty with the end results and my Husband's led me to wait several months before committing to a decision to proceed with Dr. Le's recommendations. I think it is essential to have trust in your doctor but it is also important to understand that the doctor is in most cases more aware of your needs and the anticipated results based on the limitations of medicine and the extent of the solution. As a patient, my Husband and I both had to make a leap of faith in what Dr. Le felt was the best approach in order to achieve the best results. After going through this process I can not say enough in favor of the work that Dr. Le has performed on my behalf. The recovery process involved much less time and discomfort that I had imagined and the results while an impressive change also shows the restraint and judgement of the true artist that Dr. Le really is. People who have not seen me since the operation immediately know that I look different but they do not realize what has changed my appearance which to my mind is a sign of a true cosmetic surgeon who was able to improve my appearance and my ability to breath without radical alterations that are immediately obvious. Dr. Le was able to determine how far to go in order to achieve a remarkable improvement in my appearance and in my breathing in a way that is natural in appearance and also radical in the results, he is very competent in his approach and I now understand why he is so well respected in his field. After reading some of the other reviews I think it is unfortunate that some potential patients may feel a need to be in complete mental harmony with their provider since your approach to a professional should include the fact that the doctor in a case such as mine has more knowledge of what is needed than the patient who may have expectations that are not completely realistic. I can say that expressing your wants and needs to Dr. Le will result in a successful procedure if you also let him guide you through the process as it is this blend of what you want with his knowledge of what is required to achieve your goals that will provide great results. I am most grateful for having met Dr. Le and finally resolving an issue with my appearance and health that I postponed for many years. Dr. Le is a very detailed professional who will offer you a best case scenario that will please you in the end as long as you are able to have realistic and practical expectations to begin with. Dr.Le and his Staff have been most helpful and encouraging before, during and after my surgery and I am most grateful to all of them for their support. Most Sincerely, Gail

Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. Lee is an amazingly talented and compassionate physician! He went above and beyond to help me! There are some physicians out there just looking to make money but I can tell you first hand from experience, he is not one of them. I first saw Dr. Lee about 4-5 years ago and put off a rhinoplasty surgery because of anxieties and worries I had with the social stigma, risks of having a complex surgery, and not knowing what to expect as the end result. I decided about two years ago to give it another try and had a full open rhinoplasty about a year and a half ago. The result are unbelievable given my prior significantly deviated c-shaped nose. Initially, my breathing was comprised due to collapsing nasal passages. I hated the appearance of my nose from different angles and in different lighting. My damaged nose was the result of many sports related injuries throughout my adolescence. Before the actual surgery, during many one on one consults, Dr. Lee helped to ease my anxieties/worries about the social stigma; his confidence helped my confidence grow and when it was time for the surgery he had my complete trust. I've only had one rhinoplasty so I don't know what other physicians are capable of performing but what I can tell you is that he completely rebuilt my nose to look naturally like what it was supposed to from birth. If you are uncertain about having a rhinoplasty and need one medically or cosmetic reasons, I highly recommend Dr. Lee! He is a very talent surgeon and I can't say enough good about his skills, compassion, and willingness to make the outcome perfect for me! Thank you Dr Lee. Dr. Lee is an amazingly talented and compassionate physician! He went above and beyond to help me! There are some physicians out there just looking to make money but I can tell you first hand from experience, he is not one of them. I first saw Dr. Lee about 4-5 years ago and put off a rhinoplasty surgery because of anxieties and worries I had with the social stigma, risks of having a complex surgery, and not knowing what to expect as the end result. I decided about two years ago to give it another try and had a full open rhinoplasty about a year and a half ago. The result are unbelievable given my prior significantly deviated c-shaped nose. Initially, my breathing was comprised due to collapsing nasal passages. I hated the appearance of my nose from different angles and in different lighting. My damaged nose was the result of many sports related injuries throughout my adolescence. Before the actual surgery, during many one on one consults, Dr. Lee helped to ease my anxieties/worries about the social stigma; his confidence helped my confidence grow and when it was time for the surgery he had my complete trust. I've only had one rhinoplasty so I don't know what other physicians are capable of performing but what I can tell you is that he completely rebuilt my nose to look naturally like what it was supposed to from birth. If you are uncertain about having a rhinoplasty and need one medically or cosmetic reasons, I highly recommend Dr. Lee! He is a very talent surgeon and I can't say enough good about his skills, compassion, and willingness to make the outcome perfect for me! Thank you Dr Lee.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Le turned my nose into a chronically swollen, hard as a rock, chronically painful, overly large, crooked, aesthetically bad, bone like structure on my face with 4 large rib grafts. I was left with a hole in my chest to go along with it. My results and experience with this doctor are both incredibly poor. I do not recommend Dr. Thomas Le for rhinoplasty or revision rhinoplasty.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Thomas T. Le's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Secure Horizons