Ratings for Dr. Thomas T. Le

It is January, 2017. The weather is frigid cold outside and the pain that I am in, inside of my nose, caused by the 4 huge rib grafts that this freak sewed into my nose, is truly unbearable. The surgical act this psycho did on me is a mortal sin that nobody should have to ever have to experience. The surgery that this freak performed on me is not cosmetic nasal surgery in any way, that nobody should ever have to experience. What this man did to me is a living nightmare. I consider the act that this man did to me on the level of an extreme and violent assault, and in no way satisfying cosmetic surgery. It takes a truly demented person to do what this guy did to me. Absolutely do not let this man perform surgery on you.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I had a consult with him and he became very impatient when I couldn't decide whether to go ahead with my complex revision after a few e-mails back and forth. He lacks understanding of the psychological difficulties involved in making a decision after several past disappointments. There is a very real failing in this Dr.s ability to empathize with the patient. I could see real complications choosing him for my surgery.

Submitted June 5, 2016

Dr. Thomas T. Le is the most meticulous, brilliant, careful, and confident surgeon I’ve met. I implicitly trust him to deliver successful results with any surgery he completes. Dr. Le expertly revised my “irreparable” rhinoplasty after my original rhinoplasty (2010) and revision rhinoplasty (2012) with the same Johns Hopkins surgeon resulted in a disastrous, uneven, and bulbous nose. After the revision, I met with eight, world-renown surgeons; some of whom told me that they wouldn’t even touch my nose and that very little could be done. I found Dr. Le after my husband did some serious, analytical research online. Meeting Dr. Le was a blessing I will never forget. From the start, he painstakingly discussed every detail with me and took the time, every time, to ensure I understood and was comfortable with our approach. Dr. Le even put me in touch with one of his previous clients so that I could have some “real talk” with someone who has personal experience. He doesn’t take short cuts and use techniques just because they are “new and popular.” He clearly takes the time to understand your story, he maps everything out in a precise and detail-oriented manner, he sticks to the plan, and then he delivers a foundationally strong, aesthetically pretty nose. Dr. Le not only fixed the results of my original and first revision, but the outcomes of his surgery delivered the look I was trying to accomplish when I first sought out rhinoplasty. He also fixed my deviated septum. I couldn’t be more pleased with the results. They are better than I could imagine. I sobbed when he first removed my bandages because my expectations were so low, but my nose looked amazing and I felt so lucky to have chosen Dr. Le for my second, and final revision. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a wonderful experience and beautiful results.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Dr. Le performed by revision rhinoplasty in February 2015. I have waited a year to get an idea of my final results and can happily say that I am extremely satisfied. Dr. Le's office staff are wonderful and considerate, and I have never waited more than a few minutes for a pre- or post-operative appointment. Dr. Le is a true master at what he does. When I had my primary rhinoplasty done, I visited 3 surgeons and made my choice based on what in hindsight amounted to savvy marketing. That doctor had not performed nearly enough rhinoplasties to be adept and my results were disastrous. I lived for 4 years with a twisted, asymmetrical nose that did a number on my self-esteem. When I got up the courage to have it revised, it was with trepidation that I began to search for a new surgeon. I met with a couple who were not what I was looking for, and then I met with Dr. Le. He was extremely honest and straightforward, which was refreshing, given the "spin" I was fed with my first surgeon. Dr. Le was very clear about what my surgery would entail and was honest in saying that there was a possibility that he would find my anatomy quite damaged once surgery began. This was the case. My surgery ended up being 2 hours longer than he had anticipated, thanks to the ineptitude of the first surgeon. As with any complex rhinoplasty (mine was almost 8 hours), my recovery was difficult. I was extremely congested and had a very hard time sleeping following that much anesthesia. But Dr. Le called more than once a day to check on me and my misery quickly became a dim memory. I have since had 3 follow-ups with him and he has been thrilled with my results, just as I am. I am so grateful to never have to worry about my nose again and could not be happier that I found Dr. Le and his team. One a sidenote, I would caution readers against believing the few but awful negative commentary here. It is a red flag when someone says that the doctor, their staff, and the entire hospital staff are horrible. Of course, surgeons can certainly create negative outcomes for patients (I am an example, with the first surgeon who operated on me), but please remember that the expectations many patients have are not based on reality; many are non-compliant; and many will complain for the rest of their lives because they simply cannot be happy. This is unfortunate for them, but also for the doctor, whose reputation they seek to tarnish, unfoundedly. Dr. Le is a consummate professional and is an absolute expert in some of the most complex rhinoplasty cases in the world.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

I wanted a revision rhinoplasty after another surgeon botched my nose majorly! I was very skeptical and hesitant. I researched for about a year and saw five revision rhinoplasty plastic surgeons. Of all five of them I talked to, Dr. Le was the best! He is very concerned about his patients and is very serious about his work. He is very thorough and is not rushed. He will do whatever needs to be done and is always available. He is extremely knowledgeable. The results are absolutely amazing- perfect. I could not have asked for better care or better results. If only I had known, I would have had this taken care of years ago! His office assistant is also great and very accommodating. I just cant say enough good about Dr. Le, his staff, and his work. He is truly a highly skilled surgeon/artist. I can't recommend him enough!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr Le and his team were phenomenal! During each visit, including the initial consultation, I felt very comfortable and never felt rushed. Dr. Le took the time needed to go over my cosmetic desires and answered all of my questions. He told me exactly how the surgery was going to be performed and how I was going to feel after surgery. I felt very comfortable going into surgery, despite being nervous which is normal for any type of surgery. I can assure you that Dr. Le is extremely talented in his craft and wants all of his patients to be happy with their end result. During recovery and after surgery, Dr. Le called to check up on me and see how things were going. He always assured me that if I ever had any questions about anything pre or post-op, to call his office. I healed fantastically and couldn't be happier with the end result. My new nose looks identical to the simulation that he showed me during the consultation. I am very happy with the final result!!! Dr. Le has performed many, many, many nose-reshapings. If you are looking to get any facial cosmetic work done, especially Rhinoplasty, I highly recommend Dr. Le and his excellent staff. The biggest thing I can tell you is that cosmetic surgery can be scary, which is why its very important to trust your doctor. You and your doctor. are a team and everything in the consultation should be discussed so there are no grey areas after surgery. Dr. Le's simulations are fantastic and I really like the fact that Dr. Le takes the time necessary to go over each and every detail about my cosmetic desires. This is vital in terms of understanding what the end result should be. Thank you very much Dr. Le and your amazing staff for providing excellent service as well as correcting my breathing issue (deviated septum). I will be sure to spread the word to my family and friends who may have facial plastic surgery desires as well. I am very glad I did my research and chose Dr. Le as my Rhinoplastic surgeon. Thank you Dr. Le!!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

I travel for 2 hours to see Dr. Thomas Le because he's an excellent doctor, very knowledgeable, very thorough and on time service. I can highly recommend him to anyone who needed to look fresh and much younger of their age. He has an excellent skills over all

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I have to agree with the other reviewer on this site . Please look elsewhere . There are far better Dr's that will treat you with respect and not try to play you as a dumb idiot !!!!!! I had botox and juvederm done by him and had some complications . He immediately told me it could never have been from the botox or juvederm . Told me it probably was something else and listed all the things it could be . Well guess what ...it was from the botox and juvederm !!!!!!!! Never go to him again !!!!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I have been to several doctors to get botox in my forehead and was never satisfied with my results. I felt like I was just throwing my money away. I decided to give it one last try and found Dr.Le online. After reading his reviews I decided to set an appointment and I'm so glad I did. We talked about my previous experiences with other doctors and botox and how it never seemed to work for me so he recommended something called Xeomin. It's similar to botox and around the same price. I decided to try it and within one day I started seeing results and after a few days my lines were completely gone. I am so happy with my results and I have been going to Dr.Le every since. I'm so glad I finally found a great doctor, he is the best!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

After much research and time I engaged Dr. Le to fix my nose and ears and I added in Lipo of my neck. Dr. Le is truly is an amazing doctor. I suffered years with a horribly crooked nose, off centered ears and a double chin that would not go away.. I spent close to 12 hours in surgery and within 2 weeks I was back out in public. He is gifted and if he is willing to take your case, consider yourself blessed. He has a wonderful assistant named Liz who will answer any questions you may have. my surgery was nearly 2 years ago and I look and feel 10 years younger. Truly the best!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Dr. Thomas T. Le's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)