Ratings for Dr. Thomas T. Le

When I requested a refund he said that rhinoplasty is a service and that you don't get your money back from a service. His services produced very poor results that I have to spend over double to fix.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Le made my nose bridge and tip wider than expected. When I requested a refund, he asked me if businesses gave refunds for custom work since it was custom work which he spent hours on.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I wonder what it feels like to be the person writing fake review after fake review about surgery and health care? Hard to believe somebody thinks this is ok to do.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Many of the 5 star reviews here are falsified and fabricated. Surgery patients beware.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Le fixed my nose after 20 years of struggling to breath and/or being embarrassed by the way my nose looked. My initial consultation with him was rough, and I was not sure about his method; but I trusted him, and I am so happy I did. You have to trust your doctor before you have a procedure; you can always wait or find someone else if it doesn't seem like the right time or decision for you. Dr. Le is the most dedicated doctor I have ever met, and he will work with you to maximize your results. But you have to trust your doctor and their knowledge and communicate clearly about your goals while understanding and accepting any limitations. I was actually shocked when I read a couple negative reviews on this site just now; I did a lot of research and consulted with 4 other doctors from California to Virginia before selecting Dr. Le, and I made the right decision on my doctor. My boyfriend stayed with me every step of the way, too and witnessed all the great care I had from Dr. Le, his office staff and the hospital staff. Dr. Le's skill, dedication and earnestness are unparalleled in this field, and you'd be hard pressed to find a revision rhinoplasty expert as dedicated and reasonable in price. I can breathe again, and I love the way I look!

Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Le is a wonderful balance of skilled surgeon, educator, and comforting professional physician. I always learn something important about my skin/face/health each time I visit. He listens very carefully and corrects the aging process with a very natural result. I enjoy many compliments due to his care!

Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Le performed my 4th revision rhinoplasty in March of 2016, and I am so grateful for his surgical expertise, talented hands, and compassion for his patients. He corrected the mess that 3 previous surgeons created inside my nose and now it looks natural, symmetric and I can breathe easier. I highly recommend Dr. Le to anyone desiring rhinoplasty or revision rhinoplasty. He's my hero!

Submitted May 25, 2017

I am a real patient of Dr. Le's that was left with a chronically painful, hideously bizarre, crooked, asymmetric, rock hard nose, with breathing problems, as well as a hole in my chest to go along with it. I personally witnessed him being fired from University of Maryland and was lied to, as to why my surgery was being transferred only days before I was scheduled to undergo surgery. Following surgery, when I complained, Dr. Le displayed some of the most manipulative, irresponsible, abusive, disturbing, harassing, and erratic behavior that I have ever witnessed. I am very real and sane and what I have to say is very true. I would be happy to speak with prospective patients as well. My surgery was performed on January 24, 2011. I have lived in a chronic painful agony ever since, with substantial corrective surgery on both my face and my chest to undergo as a result of Dr. Thomas Le. The way I was treated before, during, and after surgery, coupled with the results that I was left is total malpractice as far as I am concerned. I will absolutely talk to any patient by phone, email, or whichever correspondence you prefer about this this doctor, my experience with him, and my results.

Submitted May 10, 2017

Hi, I am very interested in using Dr. Le to rebuild my nose. I have talked with him a couple times, and have meet for in-person consultation. I am very impressed with his demeanor and work ethic. I would love to talk to the person who posted the aforementioned review, because I am a prospective patient. I'm also available on realself. I am looking to have my surgery this coming December.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr. Le fixed the work I had done by Dr. T in Chicago. He is a perfectionist and my nose is proof. I am happy to look in the mirror and know that all the time I spent researching to find the best doctor paid off. It is either a competitor or a lunatic who entered nasty comments about him. You will not find a better doctor than Dr. Le. I am a REAL AND SANE patient. Feel free to ask for my before and after pictures when you go for a consult - my surgery was done 11/26/12 and I will make myself available by phone to talk with any REAL prospective patients.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr. Thomas T. Le's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)