Ratings for Dr. Jean Gordon

I have seen Dr. Gordon regularly. I found her sense of aesthetics for my 69 year old face to be excellent. I also have had laser resurfacing done by her nurse practitioner. She has had similar rosasea problems, and I have nothing but praise for both of them. In the front office, Dr. Gordon has a very friendly and knowledgeable person who has always been extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Very knowledgable and positive doctor. Professional in answering questions thoroughly and explaining options. Strongly recommend. I now take my children to her as well. We have had about 12 visits with her so far over the last 10 years. We live a few blocks from Stanford but are prefer to drive the 22 minutes each way to Mountain View in order to have someone who is not acting rushed and usually punctual and always excellent.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

Visit was very short and quick, she was nice, outgoing personality, she diagnosed me correctly I believe b/c the problem went away. I'd probably see her again if I had another problem.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Very knowledgable doctor, but I felt rushed during my visit. Privacy was an issue; the door was never closed during the consultation.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2006

Great doctor! Very friendly and incredibly helpful.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2005

Dr. Jean Gordon's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Top Hospitals in Mountain View, CA