Ratings for Dr. David Goodrich

I have been a patient of Dr Goodrich for quite a few years. I have always found him to be adept at medicine but also inebt at being supportive and caring. He is arrogant, rude, short tempered and has often made me feel poorly about myself. Today’s visit will be my last with him. He berated me and told me he could not do the scheduled annual physical which my appointment was for because he had another patient and that I only get 15 minutes. After I protested he then said we can just bump through the physical. He then backed down a bit and agreed to do an EKG upon my asking. Being a good Physician requires a multitude of skills including being kind and patient with your clients. Don’t go to Goodrich if you expect those skills.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

He has been my MD many years and I think he is a fantastic doctor and I look forward to working with him as long as he continues his practice.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I have been seeing him for years because I believed he was knowledgeable - not for his personality. He is abrupt and short tempered and always makes you feel as if you are bothering him when you ask a question. Miserable person with a horrible personality. The staff is wonderful and will give you a heads up on his mood. See someone who cares, not a doctor who doesn't feel like being bothered.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I have been under Dr Goodrich's care for 15 years.Knave never had to wait in the waiting room but more importantly I appreciate his explaining everything and his up to date knowledge of anything I have needed to know.Every time I have a had an illness I have felt I am in the best possible place.I am a relatively healthy 68 year old because I heed his advice

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Very highly recommended. I am also a retired physician, I have used this M.D. for the past fifteen years. he answers e-mails very quickly and is most kind and considerate. Emergencies are accomidated. I trust him with my life. He is a staff physician as well as a member of the primary care staff.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2007