Ratings for Dr. Richard R. Bloom

Dr. Bloom is a wonderful Dr. who went to great lengths to make sure I was able to get the surgery I really needed. I have never had a problem with his staff, and I have never witnessed his front desk staff being awful, they always have a smile on, and are willing to answer any question that is brought to them to the best of their ability, they are not doctors, and therefore are unable to answer some of the questions that are asked, but they have always told me who I can speak to, to help answer the question properly. his wait time is sometimes a bit long, however emergencies sometime come up at the hospital and he IS a surgeon, and sometimes a patient in the office takes more of his time then he thought they would, but it's okay, because when it's my time to see the dr. he doesn't rush me and he answers all my questions. so I just sit, he is worth the wait. I highly recommend Dr. Bloom.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Bloom himself is great! Very knowledgeable, kind and professional. His nursing staff are also great. His front desk staff is awful. If this were my only contact with his office, I would never go back. However, Dr.Bloom installs much confidence as a patient, and therefore I continue to see him. I do find getting a little ornery/pushy with the front desk helps check their bad attitude.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Bloom is a great surgeon. My procedure went well with no complication. It's just his staff is very unprofessional and rude in person and via phone. The wait time is unacceptable 2-3 hours for scheduled appts and 8-10 hours for out-patient procedures. I would definitely allow him to perform a surgical procedure on me again, but I hope he will consider hiring new staff for the patient's risks and benefits of his practice.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

I love his staff been using him for 11years , and he knows what he talking about

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

I have to say that he is the BEST Doctor I have ever had. He answered all of my questions. He draws picture to help me understand what is going on with the (situation).

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Dr. Bloom was my Mother's surgeon/doctor during two illnesses. I had never before nor since encountered a doctor who showed such concern about his patients. I, will be eternally grateful for the care that Dr.Bloom provided my Mother and the warm kindness that he showed our family during a difficult time. I recommend him to anyone having surgery "from the neck down." I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Bloom.I would like to explain the punctuality answer that I gave. Dr. Bloom is a very busy surgeon and the way I look at it, he's worth waiting for. It was our experience that whenever he is with a patient, he gives as much time needed for that individual. I very much appreciate that in a doctor.In my opinion, Dr. Richard R. Bloom is the VERY BEST!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2007

Dr. Richard R. Bloom's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)