Ratings for Dr. Mohammad S Bahrami

very kind doctor. I wouldn't care too much for these bad comments. Doc is great!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

He is a kind caring doctor. He has been my MD for many years. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Have been with him for a long time. Seems everyone in my block has him for their doctor. It's hard being a just doctor now. You have to know what plans people are with(humana, anthem , etc.) Then they usually have less than 2 minutes to make sure the nurse got all the info from you and nothing was missed. Not everyone has the same symptoms so sometimes there might be a little wait. We all can't be treated as fast as the other one. But he's a good doctor..

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

THE BEST DOCTOR IN THIS TOWN.....I would recommend him to anyone. He takes his time with you, as a person not a patient. I love this Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

I saw Dr. Bahrami in 2008 for a serious pain issue. He immediately prescribed me heavy pain medication & rushed me out the door. I made it clear that I wasn't looking to treat the symptoms with narcotics, but rather to find the source of the pain & fix it. After several visits, he became angry that he could not figure out what was wrong with me & yelled at me out of frustration. Of course after that incident I never went back. To be suffering from a serious health issue is difficult enough - to have a doctor who is supposed to help you thru the problem treat you disrespectfully is wrong on all levels. As another reviewer had mentioned, Dr. Bahrami also dismissed me as being "too young to have serious health conditions." Over a 2 month course of "treatment" with him I was placed on over 5 medications - all of which caused side effects that compounded my original problem. Once I found a new doctor, my self-diagnosis was confirmed. DO NOT TRUST THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Dr. Bahrami was quick to put me on medications that I did not need without fully explaining to me why he was prescribing them. These medications he prescribed compounded my original symptoms & made things worse. When I went back to ask for a different treatment he belittled me & spoke in a very condescending manner. He then proceeded to put me on another medication that caused many problems. After repeating this cycle 2 more times I found a new doctor. Dr. Bahrami was very nice at first, but quickly became extremely rude. He kept saying "you're too young to be having any real health problems" and would constantly blow me off when I told him what I thought was wrong with me. When I switched doctors I found out almost immediately that I indeed did have serious health problems that were the same ones I tried to tell Dr. Bahrami I had. Not only would I not recommend this doctor to others - I would do my best to prevent my loved ones from ever stepping foot in his office.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Love Dr Bahrami. He is very caring and thorough. The waiatmay be long, but he spends time with each of his patients and I know how thorough he is with me and he must be that way with others. Wonderful MD and staff. I will never have another MD until he retires!! Love you, Dr Bahrami!!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

he is very into the drug reps. always diagnos the same as the latest posters on his walls put me on a adhd med. at 3times recommended dose causing me to overdose---- thank you to the ER doc. who discovered the problem

flag | Submitted September 27, 2008

Dr. Bahrami has been my doctor for a little over a year and has been a great help. Like the other review, he isn't rushed and takes your comments seriously, and will look for other alternatives quickly. He cares about his patients. His practice is a group of physicians located in a company called American Health Network. They have most services available in just one building which is nice for patients. In Muncie, a relatively desolate town, people here are not used to quality service so the AHN seems to be over-crowded. The wait used to relatively short, 20-30 minutes to almost or over an hour after a scheduled exam. Not his fault but maybe over zealous company, and lack of other good medical centers.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

Dr. Bahrami is a kind, patient, considerate doctor. He doesn't seem rushed, and he listens. He is willing to accept input from his patients, and he looks for alternatives if one attempt at solving a problem doesn't work. The wait is not long, and his staff are friendly, approachable, and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2007

Dr. Mohammad S Bahrami's Credentials

• Avicenna State Med Inst Of Kabul, Fac Of Med, Kabul, Afghanistan (Grad. 1980)