Ratings for Dr. Brian S. Zuckerbraun

He was fantastic with my mom, Goes Bless him for all he did. Thank you sir for trying. I believe she was your 1st death, however it was not you or the surgery you performed. It was her heart, it wore out before we could get her well enough for surgery. I give him the highest rating of 5 stars and have recommended always...thank you again Dr. Z!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

After more than a year trying to find a doctor willing to help me with a debilitating lower abdominal pain, Dr. Zuckerbraun was referred to me by a neuro surgeon. He was the only doctor willing to try to get to the bottom of my problem. He is extremely conscientious and exhausted all other avenues before surgery but never gave up on me and when nothing else worked, he was willing to go in and take a look. For the first time in many years, I am optimistic about recovering without the pain I have lived with for so long. Dr. Zuckerbraun has been courteous and concerned for my wellbeing, even to the point of calling me at home before and after my surgery to check on me. He is by far the best doctor I have ever dealt with in the Pittsburgh area and I would highly recommend him to anyone. You won't find a more dedicated, knowledgeable surgeon out there. He's the best!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2007

Dr. Brian S. Zuckerbraun's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1997)