Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth T. Torres

Very caring, professional, try to meet her patient needs and even call home to check on patient status. Respond quickly for patient requests and try to accomadate in emergency situations. I would recommend DR. Torres for my friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Dr Torres is great. After going to her for more than 7 years I wouldn't change her for anything. I have referred several friends and they recieved the same care as I. Thank you Dr for always being there for me. Mmlo

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Torres for several years for well women and general check-ups. She has been great about answering questions regarding symptoms or prescriptions.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Torres by friend. I have seen her several times over the past two years. She has been very helpful and takes time with her patients. I never feel rushed through like I have with other doctors. I have only had to wait for short periods in the waiting room. I am glad I was referred to her.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Staff is very very RUDE! They seem like they do not even want to help you. It takes forever to get a callback from the Dr. or the staff. After 2 weeks for constantly calling and trying to get status updates Dr. finally calls back at 7PM to tell me something I already knew! The most useless Dr. ever! I am now going to find a better Dr who gives a dam about her patients.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Dr. Torres has gone out of her way to be a good doctor. Her staff is always pleasant. I don't understand people that complain about having to wait in a doctor's office. We usually have to wait because another patient is in an emergency situation.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

I’ve been seeing Dr. Torres for about a year now and absolutely love her. I’ve had some really bad doctors in the past and she’s like a breath of fresh air. She’s straight to the point and very matter of fact. She friendly and has been spot on with all of my treatments so far. If you inform her correctly and provide her with additional info about your ailments and ask the right follow up questions, she gets the job done. As with all doctors you have to be proactive about your own health, just b/c you go in with some symptoms doesn’t mean she’s a mind reader…so many illnesses have the same symptoms…so make sure you give her or any doctor for that matter all your background info and symptom info. Office wait time isn’t long at all and the staff is friendly and professional…all business. By far the best doctor I’ve had!!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Dr. Torres has been wonderful to me. She always listens when you ask her questions and answers to the best of her ability. I've never had to wait that long to see her, and her staff is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

I waited almost one hour after appt. time to be seen. When calling to update prescriptions, they take your information, but don't call back. I had to call them 2x. Never get information about test results back. If you don't ask, they won't offer any information.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Rushed through. She kinda has an attitude. Office staff not helpful, rude sometimes. Several times, she didn't deal with problem but just referred me to other doctors with no exam.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2007

Dr. Elizabeth T. Torres's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1981)