Ratings for Dr. Venkat R. Reddy

I can't believe he has 5 stars on here! I waited almost an hour and a half for him, and when I did finally see him for the first time, he asked me two questions and immediately started pushing a particular medication, stating that I could be their poster child. When I asked about side effects he stated that there are virtually none despite the fact that even a cursory search of the product reveals that many patients experience such difficulty breathing and soreness on it that they go to the ER. Dr. Reddy went on to order 3 different tests, including an x-ray 'to see if I was constipated', despite my having just told him that I'm chronically so. In general, he obviously stopped listening to me the moment I described my first couple symptoms and he decided what medicine he wanted me on. He even admitted that he was ordering the tests despite knowing what I needed. The coup de grace?: "Well you seem really healthy to me, aside from the chronic pain." This one's just after the $.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Friendly, compassionate staff. All Doctors on staff are caring and attentive to patients and their families.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS DOCTOR. HE IS SUCH A CARING AND UNDERSTANDING PERSON.I THINK HE TRULY CARES ABOUT ABOUT HIS PATIENTS.WOULDNT CHANGE FOR ANYTHING

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr. Reddy is caring and knowledgable. He helps with all he can and refers you to specialists only when necessary. I trust him to take good care of me and my family. I would recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

I have only been with Dr. Reddy about 6 months. He is the kindest man I have ever met. He listens to the patient, and is very understanding. He is very well educated and his knowledge alone is worth my changing Dr's. I have talked to several of my friends and family about him and many have transferred to him, and I have heard nothing but praise. He is an answered prayer.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

Very knowledgeable & helpful, but most important, a compassionate, caring, trustworthy person.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

Dr. Venkat R. Reddy's Credentials

• Bldea Sri Bm Patil Med Coll, Karnataka Univ, Bijapur, Karnataka (Grad. 1994)

HealthPartners