Ratings for Dr. Meredith J. Hixson

She is great & her nurse is the best. Her nurse helped get my medications covered

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Great love her she is the best and her nurse is wonderful

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Love love love her. Very personable and professional

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I love dr Hixson. She had delivered 2 of my precious children and every pregnancy was a wonderful experience thanks to her

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

I love dr Hixson. She was extremely helpful and patient. She even help get my insurance to cover a medicine I really needed

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Currently having the same experience. Staff and Dr are rude, unprofessional and condescending. I waited over an hour to see her.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

The Dr. was rude to me. She did not like me because I'm white. She saw 5 people before me that had appointments after me. I left her office in tears feeling very discounted. Also, I sat in her office for over an hour. Then if looks could kill I would have been dead for leaving my room to ask for water. When I was in that office I saw a big bloody finger print on the lamp she uses to see better. I was horrified. She let me know clearly that I didn't belong there. The whole place was filthy! Every one of the staff was rude! If you see this quack you would be sorry for wasting your precious time! She promoted the IUD and told me it doesn't matter what my other Dr's say! By the way I have a blood disorder and 3 Dr's recommended a hysterectomy soon! She did not care! I would have had more respect for someone who just told me from the start they didn't want me there! Oh yeah, I am in the process of reporting her and hope she comes down off that high horse! What an ugly person!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Love Dr.Hixson! She went out of her way to help me get my insurance to cover my IUD. She is a tiny lady with a big heart. Staff is unfriendly. But it's worth it to get to see Dr.Hixson!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Horrible avoid this doctor Luke the plague. Horrible bed side manners and doesn't listen to patients wants or concerns.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Doctor took time to talk to me about other personal problems I was having . Very compassionate

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Meredith J. Hixson's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

• BCBS Illinois