Ratings for Dr. Edward M. Abraham

I've known Dr. Abraham for 7 years now. He performed knee replacements for both my knees. He is very professional and very reassuring. If I had a question, I could call his office and get a return call as soon as he got to his office. If not, his secretary, Michael who I heard Dr. Abraham refer to him as his "right hand man", would assist me with professionalism, understanding and some times a great sense of humor. A neighbor of mine has daughter who was born with club feet. I recommended Dr. Abraham and my neighbor's daughter is now five years old and walking like a normal child. The building is a bit old and the parking is a little complicated but Dr. Abraham is worth it.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

I trusted this doctor with my ankle surgery and I am worse than when I went in. I had always heard how great and how experienced he is. But after my surgery I heard alot more bad than good. Oe of those that think they are amazing and once they cut you open, they are finished with you. Beware!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

This doctor is the best. He literally saved my husband's leg 30 years ago. We consider him part of our family. He cared when no one else did. Love you Dr. Abraham!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

He is a very talented surgeon, and has expertice in a broad rage of orthopaedic problems. He corrected my leg after another doctor had botched the surgery.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

He did my surgery, great guy, great attitude, very nice, truly cares about the welfare of his patients, i honestly cant say enough nice things about him. I definitely recommend him. He is also a professor at university of chicago. Has been in practice before i was born so he definitely knows what he is doing. His staff is a little annoying though especially the guy that works there, but overall they are great people.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2007