Ratings for Dr. Robert D. Haar

I don't see why there are so many bad reviews for this doctor. I had a GREAT EXPERIENCE!Dr Haar indicated me for Surgery of my R-KNEE and I was given all the information about the procedure before I made a decision. The staff treated me really nice and answered all my questions. I found Dr Haar to be very down to earth but professional. I would recommend this Doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

HORRIBLE practice, staff and MD. I waited over an hour in the room while I heard his ghetto office manager Michelle curse and belittle another employee, then she asked me if I smoke cigarettes bc she needed one. Finally the MD comes in only to insist on surgery without an MRI or anyone taking history on my knee. Said I will be back on the streets w my homies soon. Don't go there!! Extremely unprofessional. MD said he had a surgery to attend but when he was leaving I saw a suitcase and the nut job of the manager say have a good flight. I got many calls insisting and pressuring fot surgery

flag | Submitted January 1, 2014

Receptionist are very unprofessional and unwilling to help their patients. Instead of tending to our health and concerns they are there yelling at us, patients. Never had I experienced such unprofessional group of staff especially in a medical office.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

after 3 months in pain, I had to seek a pain management doctor...Dr Haar never properly diagnosed me missing a herniated disc in the cervical spine as a neck sprain. When I went for a followup he was condescending and asked "what more can I do for you?' I was there to ask what my next steps of treatment should be (PT, neck collar, surgery, wait to heal-not one suggestion) Your lucky if you get to see him, iit's a factory of in/out patients often you see his PAs. His office staff are excellent, kind and courteous-he is luck y to have a staff like this!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Haar for over twenty years and have always experienced a pleasurable staff and quality care from him. I have had three surgeries performed by him with minimum to no scarring at all. I truly value and trust his medical judgement so much that i have sent plenty of my co-workers to him with the same results. I am truly satisfied with him.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

I would like to just say that Dr. Haar is the most knowlegable, capable and courtieous surgeon I have ever met. He performed 2 separate shoulder surgeries within a year and half. Both with outstanding results. The staff was the most professional and caring doctors staff I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. Thank you to Dr. Haar and all his staff

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

I have never met such an unhelpful, rushed and rude doctor in my life. Not only did the man not even ask me how I injured my sprained ankle, he questioned if it even hurt when he couldn't specify immediately the location of the pain. He gave me about 2 minutes of his time and offered to give me heavy pain medication, again without even asking me what happened. After I objected saying something more was going on with my ankle he said "We could get you some physical therapy. WOuld that make you feel better?" It was horribly condescending, as if he didn't have time for me because I wasn't one of his "elite" clients. I was very dissatisfied with my experience and canceled my follow up appointment.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2007

Dr. Robert D. Haar's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1978)

HealthPartners