Ratings for Dr. Deborah K. Mague

Over my years' experience with her, she has gradually, and at an accelerating rate, become distant, dismissive, lazy, and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I tried to get help with a medication order and she was dismissive of working to get approval of the medication I had been prescribed and very cavalierly tried to prescribed a much more dangerous and problematic medication which I strongly objected to. I left feeling very frightened, in distress and treated like an object. I will avoid her in the future. Very negative experience.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Imperious and condescending. I am in search of another provider.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Dr. Mague is the best doctor I've been to. I've been going to her for 4 years and she is wonderful. I rave about her to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

My exchange with this doctor was quite negative. She seemed to desperately want to diagnose me with all kinds of health problems that were completely outside the scope of what I went in for, and with no diagnostic evidence to support those claims. She also blatantly refused to treat one of the issues I sought help for. Frankly, it was bizarre. I will avoid this doctor in the future.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

Very personable with excellent bedside manner. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

She is thoughtful, caring, and she listens. She admits when she needs to look into something and will follow up. She is very intelligent without the Dr. ego.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Dr. Mague is just an *outstanding* primary care physician. She talks to you like a caring human being. I've found her to be someone who outlines clearly your options and works with you as you make your choices. Also she and her partners share information regularly in group meetings, which gives you the benefit of other perspectives.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

One of the best doctors I have ever had! Very personable, bed-side manners beyond belief! Makes you feel comfortable in any situation. Very knowledgeable with your case and new treatment options. Very compassionate about her profession. She comes HIGHLY recommended!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008

I've been looking for a new doctor since my longtime GP retired, and what a find Dr. Mague has been. She has the best bedside manner, a great listener and good demeanor. She doesn't have the god/doctor complex, so you feel that your thoughts, feelings and ideas are being considered. Very compassionate and will not force medication that could be considered overkill or unneccessary. The Isles clinic has a gem in Dr. Mague.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

Dr. Deborah K. Mague's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1999)