You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Albert Mollica

I had an injury from a dog on the top of my foot. Dr. Mollica, and his receptionist were so wonderful to me. He is a very kind man, very knowledgeable and extremely gentle while stitching up my foot . The service I had at his office was above and beyond from both him and Joanne.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

My friends call him the butcher & for good reason. He made a complete mess of my foot. I had surgery 5 years ago for a bunion. I have a severely painful 8 inch scar on top of my foot not on the side where I thought it was going to be. He removed a bone in the middle of my foot for reasons unknown & now my foot is 1 cm thicker than my other foot. I can no longer wear high heels (I had beautiful expensive shoes that just don't fit anymore) or anything with the slightest lift. My second toe sits at a 45degree angle as the titanium pin in my toe bent. When I told him this he didn't believe me & laughed. He didn't even X-ray it. He then proceeded to pull this pin out with all his strength while I was screaming in pain & couldn't catch my breath. I was squeezing my sisters arm so hard that she still has nightmares to this day of this episode as do I. I hope he does too. What kind of dr inflects that kind of pain on their patient & doesn't stop!! I have to buy shoes in 2 different sizes to fit. So not only did it cost me $3800.00 I now have to pay double for shoes. My foot is a mess & I walk on the outside of it. I can't walk barefoot as it hurts so much I just want to cry. I asked for my money back as I am on a disability & he just shouted at me to sue him. He kept saying so sue me sue me over the phone. He likes his money. I went to see an Orthopaedic surgeon & showed him pictures of my foot during recovery. He looked at them in shock & said, I wish you came to see me first. I will now have to go back for surgery to correct my deformed foot. Do yourself a favor & see an Orthopaedic surgeon. He jokes a lot because he is one.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

My problem was not very serious but it had persisted for 2-3 years and I finally chose a podiatrist after looking at this site. Dr Mollica was a great choice. He diagnosed the problem perfectly, gave me a solution, did not try and sell me anything I didn't need (like orthotics as many of them do), and he has a great manner as well. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Simply awesome astonishingly friendly not your stone cold practitioner but instead great music very casual but totally efficient with every step of the surgery c/w comedy to relax the patient

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

This Fall I had my bunion and hammertoe operated on by Dr. Mollica. I highly recommend him. In fact he was strongly recommended to me by someone who had Dr. Mollica correct bunions on both her feet. He was very accessible by phone when I had pre-op questions, he performed the surgery without causing me any pain and my recovery was very smooth. Overall it was a notably positive experience with no problems whatsoever! Amazing as I'd heard very negative reports over the years when I'd previously considered the operation. Dr. Mollica and Joanne his receptionist are very professional and caring.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

I found Dr. Mollica to be extremely knowledgeable, thorough, and caring. He reviewed and explained the findings in my XRAYS with great details and provided me informed options. Excellent bedside manners.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

Had both feet treated for imgrown toenail issues that had been bothering me for years. A colleague recommeded Dr. Mollica, and I'd recommend this doctor to friends and family too. The doctor performed the surgery by himself; 1 operation (2 visits in total) and my condition was fixed. The best $350 I had ever spent. Like any surgery, a patient has to follow through with post-op care. But after a month, everything was healed and well.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Outstanding Doctor! Very welcoming receptionist, very attentive doctor. Dr. Mollica was very knowledgeable and understanding to my foot issues.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

DO NOT have surgery by Dr. Mollica. Personable, yes. Approachable, yes. He does major bunion surgery in his office. I had to have two feet done, one at a time, I had been having pain for years and was at that point barely able to walk. He has "students" do his surgery. My left foot surgery was botched so badly that my foot is permanently deformed. Both feet had to be redone by a proper orthapeodic surgeon. There, 3 years of my life wasted when it could have been half that. DO NOT LET HIM NEAR YOUR FEET WITH A SCALPEL!!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Nice guy, lots of jokes and casual conversation. After the first couple appts I realized that the constant joking seems to distract from the actual job at hand. I need new shoe inserts but he wants to reuse my old ones, making me return for 4 visits to 'tweak' the modifications each time. A little tape, a little padding, come back in 6 wks. I end up paying more than the inserts cost and I still don't have inserts that work. So annoyed. AND, it takes 6 wks between appts even if you're a patient. I've spent almost 6 months so far and still do not have working shoe inserts. I went to him because I thought Podiatrist would do a better job than a chiropractor, guess I was wrong. Not returning. Waste of time, waste of money.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Dr. Albert Mollica's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an injury from a dog on the top of my foot. Dr. Mollica, and his receptionist were so wonderful to me. He is a very kind man, very knowledgeable and extr..."

March 31, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "My friends call him the butcher & for good reason. He made a complete mess of my foot. I had surgery 5 years ago for a bunion. I have a severely painful 8 inch..."

November 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My problem was not very serious but it had persisted for 2-3 years and I finally chose a podiatrist after looking at this site. Dr Mollica was a great choice. ..."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply awesome astonishingly friendly not your stone cold practitioner but instead great music very casual but totally efficient with every step of the surgery ..."

April 16, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Bert" to "Albert"

September 12, 2012