Ratings for Dr. Albert Mollica

He's been looking after my feet for over 25 years. when my daughter was born with the same foot shape as mine I was concerned she'd have the same issues as i do. As soon as she could walk I took her in and at about 2 years old he put her in orthotics so her feet have grown differntly and probably she will not face the same issues I've had to deal with . He's friendly, respectful, he doens't double book so he's rarely more than a few minutes behind schedule.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

really nice guy and good experience from my surgery to my orthotics

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I've just recently had bunion surgery by Dr Mollica and it is doing fantastic. I've barely had any pain , just the immediate post - op which lasted only three days after surgery and I didn't need any pain meds after that, and the recovery has gone exactly as he had explained it to me. I can't recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Mollica is not a qualified surgeon. I had bunion surgery 9 years ago from Dr. Mollica and my bunion was never fully fixed. Today, I had an appointment with an Orthopedic surgeon who told me that they would never have performed the surgery the way that Dr. Mollica did after looking at the state of my foot and xrays. Apparently he sliced off part of the joint in my big toe and it will be very difficult to repair the procedure that he performed. I am in my late 20s now and the diagnosis is that I have early onset arthritis which will only get worse and be a great deal of pain before I am 40. Do not let him touch your foot with a scalpel!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I went to see Dr Mollica regarding my toe fungus. He charged me $70 to tell me all about ZZTop a heavy metal band. He then proceeded to clip all my toenails and i told him that would spread the fungus. He looked really annoyed and said that there was fungus everywhere even in your fridge. He then continued clipping my nails spreading the fungus to all my toes. He then took a dremel which is a woodworking tool i recognise as my son is a carpenter, admitted he bought it at Home Depot and filed my nails with it. After my visit my toes really hurt. After 2 weeks my baby toe on the left foot still hurts and is swollen and infected. I noticed that he cleaned the handle of the dremel after using it but not the tip. I am so sorry i went there i had no idea....i thought he was a real doctor. He is a quack. I dont even like ZZTop. I now have an even worse problem as toe fungus is nearly impossible to get rid of. Im sorry Mr Mollica but instead of this 'work' you do perhaps you should take up electric guitar

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr. Mollica and staff are very professional, caring and gentle. I found Dr. Mollica from many websites making similar comments and I was not disappointed. I found all aspects of my visit to his office to be first class. I would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I had an injury from a dog on the top of my foot. Dr. Mollica, and his receptionist were so wonderful to me. He is a very kind man, very knowledgeable and extremely gentle while stitching up my foot . The service I had at his office was above and beyond from both him and Joanne.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

My friends call him the butcher & for good reason. He made a complete mess of my foot. I had surgery 5 years ago for a bunion. I have a severely painful 8 inch scar on top of my foot not on the side where I thought it was going to be. He removed a bone in the middle of my foot for reasons unknown & now my foot is 1 cm thicker than my other foot. I can no longer wear high heels (I had beautiful expensive shoes that just don't fit anymore) or anything with the slightest lift. My second toe sits at a 45degree angle as the titanium pin in my toe bent. When I told him this he didn't believe me & laughed. He didn't even X-ray it. He then proceeded to pull this pin out with all his strength while I was screaming in pain & couldn't catch my breath. I was squeezing my sisters arm so hard that she still has nightmares to this day of this episode as do I. I hope he does too. What kind of dr inflects that kind of pain on their patient & doesn't stop!! I have to buy shoes in 2 different sizes to fit. So not only did it cost me $3800.00 I now have to pay double for shoes. My foot is a mess & I walk on the outside of it. I can't walk barefoot as it hurts so much I just want to cry. I asked for my money back as I am on a disability & he just shouted at me to sue him. He kept saying so sue me sue me over the phone. He likes his money. I went to see an Orthopaedic surgeon & showed him pictures of my foot during recovery. He looked at them in shock & said, I wish you came to see me first. I will now have to go back for surgery to correct my deformed foot. Do yourself a favor & see an Orthopaedic surgeon. He jokes a lot because he is one.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

My problem was not very serious but it had persisted for 2-3 years and I finally chose a podiatrist after looking at this site. Dr Mollica was a great choice. He diagnosed the problem perfectly, gave me a solution, did not try and sell me anything I didn't need (like orthotics as many of them do), and he has a great manner as well. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Simply awesome astonishingly friendly not your stone cold practitioner but instead great music very casual but totally efficient with every step of the surgery c/w comedy to relax the patient

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015