Ratings for Dr. Ann Margaret Sandin

Not always punctual, but worth waiting for. She always gives me amount of time I need. Love her. Highly recommend her to others!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Sandin for over 10 years. I find her to be very knowledgeable about various medical issues that I my have, and very competent in diagnosis of issues that come up over time. She takes the time to explain her recommendations and her expected outcomes. I would highly recommend Dr. Sandin if she were taking on new patients. She also returns your calls!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I'm Dr. Sandin patient for 14 years. She is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I'm very glad I'm her patient

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr. Sandin is the very best doctor i have ever seen, hands down. I have white coat syndrone; but she has a way of putting me at ease. Dr. Sandin is kind, personable, doesn't rush, interested in me as a person, and i believe knows her stuff. Iam very lucky to have her as my doctor. I find her staff to be very professional and pleasant. Kudos to Dr.Sandin and staff.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Over one hour wait for several appointments. I did not receive routine care for our years because I dreaded the treatment at every appointment. Then, stupidly, I went back exlecting a change. Today she chatted with the patient before me, saw the patient after me, then went and sat in her office for 10 minutes. She blamed me for the delay because I went to the bathroom in the hall after sitting in an exam room for 40 minutes. Humiliating treatment without the thought of an apology. The expression on the staff told me I wasn't the only patient treated so shamefully. Never again.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Sandin for the past 4 or so years. I am extremely pleased with the care I receive. I may have to wait a little while at the appointment but she gives me her full attention and listens to what I have to say. Dr. Sandin also has an excellent NP(?) that works with her, Sarah. If Dr. Sandin isn't available an appointment with Sarah is just as good. I am very pleased with this practice.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

I have complete confidence in her abilities and judgement. I look forward to each appointment. I believe her treatment has been excellent. She probably saved my life and has always been available to me day and night.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Overall terrible practice. Switched physician & office due to long waits & shotchanged visits.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Covered for my former PCP while he was out on paternity leave. Could not diagnosis a sinus infection in patient with history of chronic ear/sinus infections. Ended up getting sinus CT scan at Mass Eye and Ear to confirm infection. Delay in treatment because of her failure to diagnosis. Left the practice because of this.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

She has taken on too many patients and her level of care and follow-up has fallen precipitously. I have found a new doctor. I know two others who have left this very doctor for the same reason. I was a patient in 2003, and things were ok. Now you are just wasting your time.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

Dr. Ann Margaret Sandin's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cambridge, MA