Ratings for Dr. Menachem Mendel Shem Tov

The most courteous , thoughtful doctor I've ever met . Just first class decency. A Mensch !!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Extraordinarily caring. Excellent follow-up!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

This doctor examined and treated me over several years, did cytoscopy, a painless biopsy of prostate, detected bladder stones, sent me to a fine surgeon. This Doctor himself is a superb physician and a nice guy. he is able to make everything comfortable and easy. I can only speak very very highly of him.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

The nicest doctor I ever met. Caring and professional and an excelelnt physician.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Wonderful doctor and human being. After seeing 2 other doctors and diagnosed incorrectly it was a blessing to find Dr Shemtov who provided great care and recovery.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr. Shemtov is outstanding as a human being and a great MD. He is gentle, kind and polite. I need not say anything else.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

is a very good professional, who loves his profession and his patients. He also has an excellent hands. He make the patient feel better with his human approach.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Echoing the exact same opinions and ratings of the previous posters. Excellent, caring doctor/human being..

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

After seeing many doctors in the city, we have NEVER met a doctor as nice, competent, caring and always so reassuring, he is absolutely wonderful... really cares about his patients, I had a minor procedure done and he called me at home later that evening to check up on how I was feeling......his staff is also exceptionally nice and dedicated..... you dont feel like a number....YES I would highly recommend Dr. Shem Tov

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

I had testicular cancer in 2004. After I saw several other doctors and was unsatisfied, I saw Dr. Shem Tov, who was kind, attentive, extremely knowledgeable and competent. He sees me regularly and performed surgery, all while treating me as if I was the only patient he had to see that day. He also has called me personally several times to check in on my health. Highest possible recommendation.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2007