Ratings for Dr. Vincent Bain

Dr. BAIN IS OUTSTANDING IN HIS FIELD AND IS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE. HAS CHANGED MY QUALITY OF LIFE GREATLY.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

He knows what he is talking about and he really time for his patient. A very patient and very kind man.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Bain for some time now for liver disease, after being on meds for a couple of years I am now in remission. Amazing doctor, thank you!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Dr. V. Bain is my very favourite Doctor ever! He is so caring, wise, courteous and makes you feel like you are worthy of help! I would highly recommend Dr. Bain.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Bain performed 2 procedures on my mother (1 was an emergency). He has great bedside manner, I only wish he been able to fix the problem. My mother was in Alberta visiting so he made a referral for her once she was home. He was great to deal with at the hospital for sure would recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Bain for over 20 years and he has helped me out tremendously during this period. I could not ask for a better doctor for helping me with my liver issues. He is a caring and very understanding doctor and I would definitely recommend him. Thanks Dr. Bain!! :)

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Top Notch...forever grateful. Diagnosed with liver issues in 2010...critical...made it thanks to him and the team

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Vince Bain cared for my Hepatitis C and got me a cure. The cure is a bit luck of the draw so not all Dr Bain's credit. But Dr Bain is a wonderful person who treats people with a ton of respect. Takes the time to explain. Answers all your questions. Seems to know a ton but doesn't come across as someone who thinks they have every answer. Very highly recommended

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Dr. Bain saved my life in 1998 by cutting a small hole in my common bile duct during an endoscopy. I'm forever grateful to him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Very considerate and professional; explains why procedures, meds, etc. are required and is very matter of fact, not condescending at all. He and his staff are excellent in every way.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012