Ratings for Dr. Malladi R. Sastry

I suffered from a serious respiratory infection with multiple symptoms. I went to so many doctors who referred me to others saying its not related to them and never worried about my suffering . Dr. Sastry is so kind that he gave me an appointment with in the same week and I am surprise he is addressing every symptom with great detail and scheduled me for the procedure the next day to address my disesae. They diagnosed my condition and after treatment I am normal with in few days . I will be thankful to him for rest of my life

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

I am pleased that Dr. Sastry got to the bottom of me being sick so much this winter.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I like the office the BEST! Dr.Sastry saved my life!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Awesome doctor with caring bedside manner. Very good diagnostically . Our family been going to him since 1990s. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Treats you like your less than human. Rude and condescending. Don't waste your time or money. Never seen such a poor communicator.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

This is the rudest doctor I've ever been to. He spends less than 5 minutes with you, but within that short amount of time somehow still manages to be rude, condescending and dismissive. I am never going back to see this guy again.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Most of the Physicians at MC Plano are poor communicators, but Dr. Sastry was great. He took time to read through my mother's medical history, asked probing questions, and provided very insightful information on her condition and prognosis.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

He was nice until I refused one part of his treatment plan. He was not happy and may have felt challenged. I was put in an uncomfortable position. So be warned. Great at explaining things but not a nice person if he feels challenged. Wait to see him was extremely long and he spent a great deal of the visit typing notes on PC. Felt he could have done clerical aspect of visit when I left instead of having me wait while he typed. Especially when I did not feel well.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Dr. Sastry is the "TOP OF THE LINE". He is a brillant doctor. He has saved my husbands live on several occassions. He is easy to talk to, and the information he gives is easy to understand. Dr. Sastry is a VERY caring person. He is concerned about the whole person. He can be seen in the hospital checking on his patients early in the morning and late at night. You'll not find a better doctor!!! He is the best!!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Kind helpful keeps you waiting but takes times needed with you No rushing

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

Dr. Malladi R. Sastry's Credentials

• Armed Forces Med Coll, Univ Of Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1968)

HealthPartners