Ratings for Dr. Teresa M Kieser

I love her for her kindness, her skills and her caring.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

This Doctor is guided by Angels and saved my life twice. Also very understanding and kind to all the affected family members. She is in my Heart forever. How can one not love her....

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I first me Terry in the early "90's. She literally save me from what another Dr. at another hospital had done - & if I were to tell about the events leading up to my meeting her - it would sound like something out of a spy novel. But anyone who has had more than cursary meetings with specialist know about their egos & how fragile they are. the exception being Terry. Of course she has pride in herself 7 her work - you don't get to where she is with it. but she has done it ( reached the top) by being kind to her patients, talking to them, listening to them & by being patient. I have had several procedures done by Terry, due to bad genes & am quite happy to go back to her - if happy is a word that can be used in relation to heart surgery. No one need have any extra fear in regards to heart surgery, if they are lucky enough get Terry. Surgery is scary enough - you don't need to be terrified by your doctor as well. In a nutshell - I can't say enough good things about her! . 5 stars!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

I had a quintuple bypass surgery on August 17,2015 at Calgary Foothills Hospital. Dr Kieser is an awesome cardiac surgeon. She takes the time to talk to you, explain the procedure and listens to your concerns. Due to her excellent work and the cardiac team, I was able to go home in 6 days after the surgery. Thanks to you, doctor Kieser, I now have my life back!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Just had a quadruple bypass on August 15, 2013 at the Foothills Hospital in Calgary. What an amazingly dedicated and talented cardiac team serve in that facility. And if you have heard of Mother Teresa, well let me tell you about Dr. Teresa (Kieser). Mother Teresa was called to help relieve human suffering, Dr. Teresa was called to mend broken hearts but both with the same sense of caring for people and the passion to bring healing, one person at a time. This woman, of many years of practice and cutting edge techniques, is not only a brilliant and gifted surgeon but a beautiful and caring soul. I had the cardiothoracic artery grafting bypass surgery on Thursday morning (Aug 15) and was able to return home Tuesday morning (Aug 20) to a new life. So many beautiful people worked with me in the Foothills Cardiac Unit to make this process a success but the one who literally touched my heart the most, was Dr. Teresa Kieser. Yes, there really are angels among us. Lance Penny Stettler, Alberta

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Fantastic surgeon! CABG x 3 - "off pump" with epidural. Up and walking in 3 days, D/C in 7. Highly recomended!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

She gave me back my life and family! At 43 I needed 5 bypasses, she did it! She explained the procedure in a way we could understand. Dr. Kieser, staff and Foothills hospital, you rock!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

An angel in a human body. She makes you feel at ease with her confidence. Had a triple bypass done on Monday afternoon and home by Friday. Now 2 weeks after surgery, already at 30 minutes of walking. Consider yourself blessed to have her as your surgeon. I will recommend her anytime. I repeat, An angel in a human body. Bless you Dr. Kieser.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012

Dr Kieser and the staff at the cardiac unit of Foothills hospital provided excellect care following mitral valve repair. Despite a difficult and lenghthy stay in ICU, I was able to quickly transition back to my home with my new heart pumping, lungs breathing and confident of my recovery ahead

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

Everything about her is excellent. Plus a wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012