Ratings for Dr. Teresa M Kieser

Dr. Kieser is an absolute amazing doctor!!! she save my dads life, i could not thank her more.. May god bless her and her family with good health

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr Kieser is God for us.. she save my father life. she done three bypass . normaly take 3-4 hours .. she take more time and done her job very perfectly. She is very talented doctor. My father surgery done on Monday and same week Sunday My Father was at home. All Foothills staff is great .. they take care of every single patients very well..with much much patience..now three month pass he is living his nornal life. Today we are going to see Dr Kieser after three months. we are so Happy from my father Health. if you going for Treatment with dr kieser you no need to worry she know her work... Again Dr Kieser i have no words to say thank you... Thank you very much Dr Kieser and all foothills staff.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Twenty years ago Dr Kieser performed a double bypass on me. I am now 70 and no issues with heart. Would love to thank her personally. Bleile from Medicine Hat

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

She's Attentive, Knowledgeable and excellent bedside manner. I interviewed her before my heart surgery and was confident in her questions and her answers. she showed a genuine interest in my health history and new about it before seeing me. Thank you Dr. Kieser

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr Kisser is a fantastic doctor, surgeon and human being. When she came to see me after my angiogram she immediately recalled that she had performed surgery on my father 7 years earlier and my uncle 15 years ago. She was caring and spent a marathon amount of time during the surgery making sure she did her best. I was in surgery for 11 hours. She saved my life.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Amazing doctor. I had a quad in 2013. She is gracious and kind. May God bless you and you live forever.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

We could not have asked for a better cardio surgeon than Dr. Kieser. I had a surprise quadruple by-pass in March 2016 at the young age of 39. It was an extremely stressful time for me and my family (especially my wife) but through the grace of God, we were blessed with an amazing woman. Thank you Dr. Kieser from the bottom of my heart!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

A wonderful surgeon who really cared about my Mother, she put our mind at ease and explained everything that was going to happen, answered my Mothers many questions and truly cared. Dr Kieser checked on my Mother afterwards a number of times and reassured her that everything would be okay. An amazing Doctor!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

My husband had a heart attack and and required surgery in February of 2016, it ended up that he had quintuple bypass surgery. She is an amazing doctor who truly cares about her patients. Obviously this was a very stressful time but immediately upon meeting her we both felt everything would be alright and it was. She is truly a wonderful, caring doctor with an amazing bedside manner and then there's the added bonus that she is an incredible surgeon. We thank God that when something so terrible happened in our lives, Dr. Kieser was there to get us through it all. I cannot give enough positive feedback to do justice to this doctor...thank you Dr. Kieser for being there for us.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

I had a triple bypass October 19, 2016 at Foothills and was so lucky to get Dr. Kieser. When meeting her, she instantly made me feel comfortable and answered EVERY question or concern I had. She made me feel more comfortable about a big operation as I am also going thru active chemotherapy. Although the operation did present some challanges, she was more than up to the task and fixed me up. I have healed really well thanks to her expertise, especially considering I am also diabetic. All the reviews about her being so wonderful were right on the money and I would reccommend her to anyone. She saved my life for sure and with the added complications from chemo, even took the extra time necessary to stich me up quite nicely, inside and out. If I ever need to do this type of surgery again (hope not), I pray she's still practising here and I get her as my surgeon. Thanks again Dr. Kieser from me and my family for your smiles and your sincere compassion . You're my angel in scrubs! Francis (Frank) Poissant.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017