Ratings for Dr. Teresa M Kieser

A wonderful surgeon who really cared about my Mother, she put our mind at ease and explained everything that was going to happen, answered my Mothers many questions and truly cared. Dr Kieser checked on my Mother afterwards a number of times and reassured her that everything would be okay. An amazing Doctor!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

My husband had a heart attack and and required surgery in February of 2016, it ended up that he had quintuple bypass surgery. She is an amazing doctor who truly cares about her patients. Obviously this was a very stressful time but immediately upon meeting her we both felt everything would be alright and it was. She is truly a wonderful, caring doctor with an amazing bedside manner and then there's the added bonus that she is an incredible surgeon. We thank God that when something so terrible happened in our lives, Dr. Kieser was there to get us through it all. I cannot give enough positive feedback to do justice to this doctor...thank you Dr. Kieser for being there for us.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

I had a triple bypass October 19, 2016 at Foothills and was so lucky to get Dr. Kieser. When meeting her, she instantly made me feel comfortable and answered EVERY question or concern I had. She made me feel more comfortable about a big operation as I am also going thru active chemotherapy. Although the operation did present some challanges, she was more than up to the task and fixed me up. I have healed really well thanks to her expertise, especially considering I am also diabetic. All the reviews about her being so wonderful were right on the money and I would reccommend her to anyone. She saved my life for sure and with the added complications from chemo, even took the extra time necessary to stich me up quite nicely, inside and out. If I ever need to do this type of surgery again (hope not), I pray she's still practising here and I get her as my surgeon. Thanks again Dr. Kieser from me and my family for your smiles and your sincere compassion . You're my angel in scrubs! Francis (Frank) Poissant.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

God bless you one of the good humans on this earth amazing lady

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Amazing woman.. able to embrace all the challenges. Out of all the girls I let play with my heart... she is my first choice. Very grateful to God and those He has equipped to bring healing. ThankYou

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

I love her for her kindness, her skills and her caring.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

This Doctor is guided by Angels and saved my life twice. Also very understanding and kind to all the affected family members. She is in my Heart forever. How can one not love her....

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I first me Terry in the early "90's. She literally save me from what another Dr. at another hospital had done - & if I were to tell about the events leading up to my meeting her - it would sound like something out of a spy novel. But anyone who has had more than cursary meetings with specialist know about their egos & how fragile they are. the exception being Terry. Of course she has pride in herself 7 her work - you don't get to where she is with it. but she has done it ( reached the top) by being kind to her patients, talking to them, listening to them & by being patient. I have had several procedures done by Terry, due to bad genes & am quite happy to go back to her - if happy is a word that can be used in relation to heart surgery. No one need have any extra fear in regards to heart surgery, if they are lucky enough get Terry. Surgery is scary enough - you don't need to be terrified by your doctor as well. In a nutshell - I can't say enough good things about her! . 5 stars!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

I had a quintuple bypass surgery on August 17,2015 at Calgary Foothills Hospital. Dr Kieser is an awesome cardiac surgeon. She takes the time to talk to you, explain the procedure and listens to your concerns. Due to her excellent work and the cardiac team, I was able to go home in 6 days after the surgery. Thanks to you, doctor Kieser, I now have my life back!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Just had a quadruple bypass on August 15, 2013 at the Foothills Hospital in Calgary. What an amazingly dedicated and talented cardiac team serve in that facility. And if you have heard of Mother Teresa, well let me tell you about Dr. Teresa (Kieser). Mother Teresa was called to help relieve human suffering, Dr. Teresa was called to mend broken hearts but both with the same sense of caring for people and the passion to bring healing, one person at a time. This woman, of many years of practice and cutting edge techniques, is not only a brilliant and gifted surgeon but a beautiful and caring soul. I had the cardiothoracic artery grafting bypass surgery on Thursday morning (Aug 15) and was able to return home Tuesday morning (Aug 20) to a new life. So many beautiful people worked with me in the Foothills Cardiac Unit to make this process a success but the one who literally touched my heart the most, was Dr. Teresa Kieser. Yes, there really are angels among us. Lance Penny Stettler, Alberta

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013