Ratings for Dr. Peter Olejarz

Best dentist I ever had! I still drive an hour and a half to see him and won't change dentists.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

He will use up as much as possible of your benefits. He is rude to his staff.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr. Peter is a fantastic person. The best available equipment, newest procedure, and most important - painless dentistry. patients (and kids) are not afraid to go to his office. I was referred by friend of mine and I'll also refer him to anybody looking for friendly and contemporary dental office. He cares not just about my teeth, but your overall health. Great place .

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Olejarz for many years on the advice of my former manager, Can't say enough about this man. He is fabulous, He has all the newest dental equipment. And I think that is important in todays times, I had seen him recently on an emergency basis as a molar broke while i was at work, and he was courteous enough to wait for me at his office. he squeezed me in the following day to repair the tooth, He explains everything he is doing so you are more relaxed. There is nothing this Dr does not know about dentistry. I am grateful to him for all the work he has done on my mouth, The only thing that bothers me is when his fingers and tools are in my mouth, he asks me questions, lol. Wouldn't even think of going anywhere else, Zoltan one of his hygienists and Heather at the front desk are just as amazing. Thank you all for all your help,

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

very professional attitude. my kids love him and his office. painless quite service. always ready to help

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Great experience, knowledgable and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

If you want your benefits sucked dry in less than a handful visits he's the guy to go to. Doesn't tell you what he's doing. Rude to staff. Doesn't listen to patient concerns. Rushes through appointments. Has all the bells and whistles to make your visit more comfortable.... but if he's charging everyone what he charged me for 1 visit... he better have top of the line stuff. Guess I can't get a cleaning done till next year. If you go see him and are impressed with his new gadget.... you're welcome, I probably paid for it.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. Olejarz is a fantastic dentist! I have been a patient of his for a number of years and I would never go anywhere else. He truly cares about your health, and will recommend what he thinks is best for you (and not what your insurance thinks is best for you!). He must spend a lot of time keeping up to date on dentistry and health related matters, because he seems to be ahead in a lot of areas. He warned me about fluoride and told me about xylitol 15 years ago. He also told me about vitamin D long before naturopaths and doctors were on the radio talking about the benefits. Dr. Olejarz is a "wholistic" dentist, who cares not just about your teeth, but your overall health. It's a hard quality to find these days in health care professionals.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr. Olejarz was not only impatient, rude, and arrogant, but he also refused to respond to my concerns about a bracket on my braces. Three years later, one of my front teeth has began moving back towards pre-braces. Now I find out on this site that he's not even an orthodontist? I would recommend looking elsewhere to say the least!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

I am not generally one to write reviews: I believe that if you have something to say, you should communicate it to the person directly to resolve the issue. I don’t believe in bad mouthing anyone as there’s always two sides to every story. However, I feel compelled to write up something given the last few reviews: I have been a patient of Dr. Olejarz for a lot of years and I only have good things to say about him. He is the best dentist you could ask for because he really believes in the quality of the care he is providing. The reason he tries to persuade his patients about the other stuff is because there is a real connection between your oral health and your general health. I have tried many of Dr. Peter’s suggestions (vitamin D and iodine for example) and they work great! Rarely ever get a cold without even having the flu shot. If you care about your health and don’t want to keep taking drugs that keep you sick, open up your mind to what he has to say. Most doctors are not even as thorough about your health as he is. As for the individual who commented on orthodontics, he does it for the health benefit first and foremost. The aesthetic result is only a bonus from having your mouth expanded for better breathing, reducing snoring, sleep apnea and a host of other chronic health problems. Keep up the good work Doctor!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015