Ratings for Dr. Peter Olejarz

At the end of the day no matter what anyone say, Dr. Peter cares for the patient and whats best for the patient dental health wise. I will never switch dentists

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Best dentist I ever had! I still drive an hour and a half to see him and won't change dentists.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

He will use up as much as possible of your benefits. He is rude to his staff.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr. Peter is a fantastic person. The best available equipment, newest procedure, and most important - painless dentistry. patients (and kids) are not afraid to go to his office. I was referred by friend of mine and I'll also refer him to anybody looking for friendly and contemporary dental office. He cares not just about my teeth, but your overall health. Great place .

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Olejarz for many years on the advice of my former manager, Can't say enough about this man. He is fabulous, He has all the newest dental equipment. And I think that is important in todays times, I had seen him recently on an emergency basis as a molar broke while i was at work, and he was courteous enough to wait for me at his office. he squeezed me in the following day to repair the tooth, He explains everything he is doing so you are more relaxed. There is nothing this Dr does not know about dentistry. I am grateful to him for all the work he has done on my mouth, The only thing that bothers me is when his fingers and tools are in my mouth, he asks me questions, lol. Wouldn't even think of going anywhere else, Zoltan one of his hygienists and Heather at the front desk are just as amazing. Thank you all for all your help,

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

very professional attitude. my kids love him and his office. painless quite service. always ready to help

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Great experience, knowledgable and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

If you want your benefits sucked dry in less than a handful visits he's the guy to go to. Doesn't tell you what he's doing. Rude to staff. Doesn't listen to patient concerns. Rushes through appointments. Has all the bells and whistles to make your visit more comfortable.... but if he's charging everyone what he charged me for 1 visit... he better have top of the line stuff. Guess I can't get a cleaning done till next year. If you go see him and are impressed with his new gadget.... you're welcome, I probably paid for it.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. Olejarz is a fantastic dentist! I have been a patient of his for a number of years and I would never go anywhere else. He truly cares about your health, and will recommend what he thinks is best for you (and not what your insurance thinks is best for you!). He must spend a lot of time keeping up to date on dentistry and health related matters, because he seems to be ahead in a lot of areas. He warned me about fluoride and told me about xylitol 15 years ago. He also told me about vitamin D long before naturopaths and doctors were on the radio talking about the benefits. Dr. Olejarz is a "wholistic" dentist, who cares not just about your teeth, but your overall health. It's a hard quality to find these days in health care professionals.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr. Olejarz was not only impatient, rude, and arrogant, but he also refused to respond to my concerns about a bracket on my braces. Three years later, one of my front teeth has began moving back towards pre-braces. Now I find out on this site that he's not even an orthodontist? I would recommend looking elsewhere to say the least!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015