Ratings for Dr. Leah D. Lowman

My 2nd pregnancy I never write a review but in this case I am a bit upset I was told they were great in some ways it believed that I meet with Dr. Leach he was great before I got pregnant explained a lot almost a year later I finally set up an appointment after finding out I was pregnant. Before my appt I began bleeding went to the ER my hCG level was checked I was told to follow up with my doctor in 2 days they were prompt to recheck my levels in 2 days a arrived to my appt very nervous I was called back and did bloodwork then was to check out.. So no nurse or doctor seen me .. I'm sorry but I'm bleeding and would have felt a bit better if I had actually just had a nurse to go over my symptoms .. Had to wait another day on my results finally after leaving messages I ask to talk to a nurse present in deed my levels were low the dr had not reviewed them yet and I was still left in a what's going on with me battle. She then calls back and says follow up next week... So I am just suppose to chill out and not know what to expect ! I just felt last priority to them.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Cannot say anything about the doctors. I had an appointment, and after one full hour of waiting, I left. The office staff could not give me a time that I would actually see the doctor. What happens when the shoe is on the other foot and we (the paients) miss or are late for OUR appointment? They don't see us! If they were truely concerened about customer service, they could offer to reschedule at the 15 minute mark or at least give the paitent the opportuntity to reschedule or let them know that the doctors are running VERY late. My time is just as valuable as the doctors time!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

I was a patient of Dr. Smith's before I moved away. She was very helpful and willing to talk to me about all of my questions and concerns. I felt like she really cared about me and me health.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr. Lowman has a great manner - she seems respectful and knowledgeable. When she's with you, you feel like she's REALLY with you, not spaced-out like so many doctors. The problem is getting her to BE with you. I went to her office 3 different times for a regular GYN check-up and was not able to see her because she wasn't there - she was attending births. At least once she was at a birth and the receptionist let me wait 40 minutes before telling me that the doctor wasn't in the office and wouldn't be able to see me. They could have called to tell me before I left home but they didn't. Dr. Lowman seems like a good doctor, but she has too many patients and her office is incredibly disorganized.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. Leah D. Lowman's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1993)

Wellpoint