You may also like

Ratings for Dr. William R. Kilpatrick

After visiting three other doctors and having my condition deteriorate rapidly, I found Dr. Kilpatrick in desperation. He got me in right away and was able to properly diagnose and treat my condition, saving my eye. I am so grateful to have found him in time and hope to never have to visit any other opthamologist.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

Dr. Kilpatrick is a very good eye surgeon and I like him very mich since he takes time to explain everything to you when you ask questions.Our family has gone to him for years for eye checks and prescriptions for glasses.For the several emergencys we have had he is right there with his expertise.I recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

Dr. William R. Kilpatrick's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=119933'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

March 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=119933'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 5, 2014